Reviews for Far From Georgia
Alyssa chapter 63 . 1/17
I have been devouring all of your stories this week. I know you wrote this one years ago. It's beautiful. You captured everything so perfectly. Thank you for sharing so much of your soul with us.
zeldawolf2000 chapter 45 . 12/12/2014
The story is been really good so far, but in this chapter, I noticed a few things that you got wrong. Some of them were just typos, like a few times you wrote "Tobaia" instead of Tobias, but the bigger things are when Spencer's talking about Georgia.
The first one was, after Spencer's hallucination about his father leaving, it was Charles who said that no one could hear him. Though I do agree that it was Raphael who told him to kill, Tobias did periodically change between Rafael and his father a lot. The one thing you could do to tell them apart, is Charles is usually the one to get pissed. Rafael is the, one, so whenever Tobias is angry, it's probably his dad.
The second thing is, the person who got angry at Spencer for having the track marks on his arm, was also Charles. He was also the person that beat the shit out of him and killed him. Though he was not the one to play Russian roulette, that was Raphael.
I would really go back and change those, they're A really big part of what happened to him. You state that he had three personalities, but then you never mentioned a three. Also, if you rewatch the episode, you can tell them apart by Van Der Beek's facial expressions. Is have to pay close attention. Also, remember what I said before, anger Charles.
Keep up with the awesome writing. I'm really enjoying it. This is one of the best I've seen.
kdhark chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
"Whatever furry had taken over Reid..." best funny typo ever!
Alex chapter 62 . 3/21/2014
omfg this fic was amazing I read the whole thing in 2 days I couldn't help myself. great job!
ripon chapter 62 . 6/2/2013
Excellent story, well written, characters within canon yet developed, well paced and empathic. Reid's journey never felt forced or unrealistic and the O/C characters blended well. Thank you for sharing.
Sukee93 chapter 63 . 5/2/2013
Thank you SO much for this brilliant and beautiful story - I really enjoyed reading it!
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 63 . 8/28/2012
I just found this story last week, and I read through the whole thing. It's excellent. I thought the show made Reid's recovery too easy; I think this is much more realistic. I felt every emotion that the characters felt, which is a testament to the power of your writing.

I also really like that Morgan was the one to take Reid to rehab. Although the plotline with Strauss and her alcoholism hadn't yet been fleshed out on screen when you wrote this, it fits in so nicely, since Morgan was the one to take Strauss to rehab. In my personal canon, I'm going to believe that Hotch and Morgan arranged for Strauss to go to the same place Reid went to in this story.
Lady Emerald Black chapter 63 . 8/17/2012
Continued success in your MFA program!

This was definitely a worthwhile and emotional story. I hope to write something as good and conscious of the human psyche one day.

Best,

Lady Emerald Black chapter 62 . 8/17/2012
I'm so happy to have finally made it to the end. I love the cyclical feeling to the chapter, and Morgan's and Reid's moment.

I've very proud of the wonderful job you've done here.

Best,

-LEB

P.S. You've covered some of my favorite episodes, so kudos!
Lady Emerald Black chapter 59 . 8/17/2012
I'm quite impressed with the emotional range and characterization in this chapter. Seems like it's directly from the show, the writers. Wonderful job.

I love how each of the team got to spend a little time with read. Their interactions were done quite well.

My favorite however is Morgan and Reid. Brothers in arms.

Wonderful,

Lady Emerald Black chapter 47 . 8/15/2012
No Reid-Morgan hug. It's essential!

Lady Emerald Black chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
I would like to applaud you on your transitions in this chapter.

Quite well done!

Lady Emerald Black chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
This chapter, while fictional, definitely causes great pause and reflection.

Lady Emerald Black chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
Reid's laughter, much appreciated.

Lady Emerald Black chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I can't even begin to describe how this chapter makes me feel.

Your command of emotion here is so strong and power, I must applaud you.