Reviews for Never Take Anything for Granted
Elizabeth Annette chapter 18 . 6/13
I like it. Are you going to continue? I hope so.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
who ever wrote that stupid comment needs to learn manners and also needs a hearing aid because if anyone ever thought that quinn wasn't obnoxious in the first season you need to rewatch the whole season because that was the whole point of her character in the 1st season to be rude, obnoxious, and spiteful but she had a personality change so I highly suggest that you do that and look at what's right in front of you will ya!
Purplehairedgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Awesome. Is it finished or not second time reading
lencime chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
hey i really like your story i have been reading it over and over, but i still don't understand what you mean by that laundry basket in the living room.

Would you mind explaining it for me?
ExitPhillyLAS chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Please continue this? Though I know that you haven't updated in FOREVER you could start now
Katrina322 chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Margarine11 chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Why have you abbandoned this story?! Cherry is amazing and like also a dead ship! Please carry on! PLEASE 3 you will break my heart /3 see?! Don't do this to cherry we NEED YOU
puckleberry4ever chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Aww loved it please countnue
MarionV chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Love this story soooo muuuuch! pleaseeeeee updateee!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
this person sucks... If she doesn't like, why does she read it?
Personnaly, i like your story, thank you for writing
Me chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
You haven't updated for nearly a year! Are you going to continue this story because if not I think you should let someone else continue it for you.
cheyskyeenne chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Please come back and finish this story! You're such a good author and I really love this story.
SongBird chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
AVRIL! She is my absolute FAVORITE singer, and I love the song I Love You
SongBird chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
This story is REALLY good, don't let the flaming get you down. Whoever wrote that comment was WAY out of order and needs to learn that if they don't have anything nice to say than they SHOULDN'T say anything at all.
ILuvChordOverstreet chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
Aren't Fanfictions about Letting your imagination free ur a good writer like amazingly good and if it can't see that than it should just get off the site I know I'm late at reviewing this chapter but ur an awesome writer I just think u should know that!