Reviews for Some Ugly Idiot
FalseTruthsCore chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
A sweet short story :) very well written. Can't wait to check out what else you've posted here!
Violet Astra chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Cute cute cute! This could actually be a multichapter fic if you had the time and energy. I liked th plot. Good work!

-Violet Astra-
Anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww, that was just too cute- both the Roxel and the twilight gang's friendship. Keep it up!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
awww cute story. *tosses you cookies* thanks for sharing!
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Firstly, ... Yeah, that's all I got.

Second, I love that you used the word gobsmacked. It is, without a doubt, one of my favorite words. I'd like to interject, however, that a masochist is one who enjoys being in pain; Xigbar is a sadist.

I, as a general rule, almost never read high school fics, but I made myself read this, as it came from a writer with whom I'm familiar, and I gotta say, definitely glad I read it. Your friend has a great friend :]

also,

"Come back here and kiss me like a man!" - best line ever
poisonapple88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I laughed quite a few times. High school Roxas and Axel's are so cute. Great story! You developed the relationship well. :)
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aww, I'm sad this is done. It was cute and I wish there was more to read. Loved Roxas in this, his attitude was very amusing. Loved it and thanks for the story.
angry.Katzchen chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
oh my you should continue this, its sooo cool x33333
SarahXxUnlovedxX chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
-giggles- This is really really good! I love it! It sucks it's just a one shot though, I'd love to read more of it xD

This made me laugh a lot. It's great.
Wicked Winter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010