Reviews for The Lucky Cat
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
I love Chaucer!
Danyele chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Awesome. That's all I'll say for now.
atwist chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
dafuq?
SirAvery chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This story has been and always shall be my favorite story on this website. It's always worth a good re-reading and I wanted to cry when the ending came all too soon. Even though it's the third time I've re-read it, I'll probably come back for another one in due time. Until then!
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Freaking awesome.
Yuki Suou chapter 30 . 4/17/2013
Good st0ry :)
Gariana chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Gah - meant to say story, not store. Sorry :)
Gariana chapter 30 . 4/26/2012
This was an awesome store, I really loved it - thank you!
Toxic Twilight chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Love it so far, and ironically I'm watching 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights' as I'm reading
Emilyyyyyyyyyyyy chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
:D

Having just spent many many many many hours in airports, including O'Hare, it was much easier for me to visualize this whole scene. I really appreciate how the Legolas and Finley relationships ended, that was done very well. And in the end, Quirky Adventurers are always ok.
Agena K chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Dear Authoress in hiding:

this is a great story! especially when "Hal" says that Bernie gave the white witch the recipe for turkish delight!

I can't wait to read more

I love Fin, the cat and the lucky cat .

Agena K
booklover1798 chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
BRAVO BRAVO! Please, you need to have a sequel of when Sara returns! I loved this story, I found it a few days ago and read it beginning to end! It was wonderful!
Eavis chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
THIS IS SO SAD HOWEVER WILL I SURVIVE WITHOUT THIS STORY. *Checks email and sees an alert for new story from AiH* Ooooh, shiny! Erm. So, epilogue, yes. As sad as I am to see this story end, this was an excellent wrap-up. I love that the Winchesters just use Val's home as a place to stop in, wash the blood out of their eyes and clothes, and take off to kill more baddies. And of course Sam would be the one to have Skype. ;P Here's to more adventures, documented or not!
TheIdesOfMarch chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
I love it when the ending of a book or story leaves you in such warm contentedness as this one does. You know its over, but in your mind you can see something more coming of it. The story was brilliantly written and I hope to read more of your fine work in the future. :)
Song in the woods chapter 30 . 2/11/2012
Oh good lord I have tears in my eyes, I am going to miss them all. Even that ornery Bernie. Siiiigghhhhh. Hope to read more from you soon!