Reviews for Twisted Nightmare
Felicano Vargas chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Ve Having to shoot myself would be horrible! And the other me saying all thoose terrible lies about Germany and me? Meanie... Ve Anyways, it was very well written and kept me on the edge of my seat! Asta la Pasta!
- (The Real) North Italia
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
How about the doppelganger is italy and romano's triplet brother that 'supposedly' died in a fire with their parents and italy left him in the house to escape and so he wants revenge on italy
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
This is a really f***ed up dream!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
UPDATE!
MizuneKurosaki13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Why didn't you update after three years?!
MizuneKurosaki13 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Please update!
poppet.ellie chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Hmm? I think you should write more. :D
Dr. Doitsu chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Awesome.
Only one thing to say to this,

"Ve"
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ! UPDATE!
questions: if the doppelganger didn't know that there was another him and the nations he was trying to kill don't remember him EVER acting like this, then...that means that there is other doppelganger NATIONS?! *confused*
but, I DO remember the Dark!Italy (that is what I'm dubbing the doppelganger Italy) saying that he was only acting and that this is the real him. I don't know *shrug*
HOPEFULLY! i'll see you next chapter :D
Ciao ;)
WhalesEverywhere chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
It was veerry confusing at first and there were many mistakes in your story, however, the story is very captivating and I was stuck for nearly an hour just reading it wondering what's going on. I was happy when answers were filled as it reached the latest chapters but now you're leaving me hanging. Please update!
Lithuania12393 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This was coppied word for word from another author
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Veeeeee? Two Venezianos? I'm so confused, but I'm sure Ita-chan's even more with everyone angry and shooting at him. I beg of you, please, more!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Holy crap that was awesome! First France comes to save the day, then England, then France again! I love how they never will speak of them helping each other.
Italy...he is so scary right now, just watching England die slowly, how twisted!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I love the sweet Austria and Hungary moment. And congrats Austria for putting up the best fight so far!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
They're alive?! Thank goodness. Not only that, but his mopead wasn't stolen either. Things are looking up for Romano at least, you know, save for his murdering brother