Reviews for Choker Collar
ghost I-I'm not a-a-afraid chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Erhm, I...kind...of ... Cried, I just... Kenpachi, give me a hug, I love you so much right now :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
nice job.I feel sorry for rukia,having to see that
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
this was cool but i couldn't read the lemon :( and idk why can ya send me the url please?
S.S chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hot damn! That was really sexy! Poor Hisagi, Ichigo stole his awesome choker! _
Xiaoqing chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
you should make an epilauge.(?)
Queen Marimo chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Sexy cute and VERY funny! great yummy story!
Azrael the Undertaker chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
*perverted snicker* Hehehe, what the fuck was that? I don't know if I should have a nosebleed of laugh my ass off!
Ougi-san chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
What a hot fic! I liked it so much. I love Hisagi. Hes really hot
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I've only got one complaint about this story and please don't take it the wrong way as I mean no offense or disrespect.

My complaint is that you could have done a better job on the warning, yours states that this story contains: "Sex/lemons, sex toys, YAOI!" but nothing that states that it isn't consensual. Even the summary led me to believe that there would have been consent before the act.

But this story contained "forced love" in your own words, and though I'm not sure how better to describe it than as double rape perpetrated by Zaraki and Rukia, as such I was surprised by what I encountered.

It was a fairly hot story but, as they were drugged, it wasn't consensual on Ichigo's or Hisagi's part so it was technically rape.

I only bring this up because you've done such a good job with your warnings on your other stories that the lapse here was a little disappointing.

Again please don't take offense at this because I do think highly of you as an author, and I do enjoy many of your other stories. Please keep up the hard work.
RevengeOfTheNightmareSkittles chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
WOw. I actually think that this one is going to stay in my brain for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. XD Great story! IchigoX Hisagi yayy! I've never read that pairing before... did Kenpachi get that sirenge from the clown dude whose name i can never remember? Captain of squad... twelve, i think?

I bet he did. Omg, did he let yuchiru watch? Muahahahahahaha go yuchiru! Im so jealos, she got to watch!
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
It was...different!
make-shadows chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww why do you always torture Shuuhei...

Never min. Good one-shot!