Reviews for The Eighth Diamond
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Made me laugh so much. You portray the bitch and the bastard excellently.
Michelle dontcare chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved it. I can imagine it happening
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Eeee! This made me squel. Love jealous chuck and jealous Blair. Love that blair was repulsed by dan's kiss ( as it should have been) . And the rings! That is so chuck! He would so go to excess and she would so claim to have gotten rid of them. The engagement was adorable.
chichicutie chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Lovely. :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I really liked reading this. I love the whole jealousy thing, the Blair/Dan banter was funny. And I love what Chuck said to Dan.

And the engagement thing, with all those rings was great. I love the inscription and how this story fit it so perfectly. Great job.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Squee squee squee squee SQUEE! Heavens above, I had no idea you had that in you! I may be setting up a temple to your excellence shortly, but until then you can just hear me gush.

Well, what can I say? Fan-flipping-tastic. I loved the crossover because I've always found that part of the epi enjoyable (even if Lily is wearing some pretty questionable eye makeup), and Jealous!Chuck and Envious!Blair make a gorgeous couple. But my favourite part? How can you not guess?

The rings. Dear God, the rings.

The concept was flawless because it was utterly something the Basstard would do. He favours a war of attrition, and I don't know any girl who wouldn't be worn down by a man throwing shiny things at her all day every day. Lily's characterisation also was spot on and completely charming, especially how used she is to Chair haranguing one another and that Rufus goes to bed earlier than her (Rily/Lufus lovage!).

Loved it. Loved it loved it loved it.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Well for the record I am loving your engagment ring theme. :)

I adored the way he knew the fates of the rings he kept sending her and just kept sending them anyway. Oh and the inscriptions! Too amazing.

But my favorite part by far was Blair's line ""When we officially consummate our engagement, I want to be wearing the ring," she said.

And of course Chuck's thoughts were awesome as well "She could just be so hot sometimes." He has a thing for possessiveness and claiming things, it is only fair she should get to be the same.

Oh and his exremely BC/CB proposal was perfect too!

I loved it all :)
odyjha chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awww, I love it!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
God, its so hard to choose between all the amazing engagement fics-I still remember Armageddon!-but I think this one is the best. It has schemeing, fluff, edge and huge romance all rolled into one. Brilliant.

He just wouldn't give up. Its amazing. And the final inscription was the best.

JNYC chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this was fantastic, very hot !
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
One of my favorites and one of your best yet!
ChristinaGGfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
great!,i love it ! :)
Victoria-Eliza chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I loved that episode, and I adore this story! I can totally believe that Chuck would buy eight different engagement rings, and have them all inscribed - that amount of excess just screams his name. I loved the D/B scenes, too, and the conversation that Chuck had with Lily. Great fic!
comewhatmay.x chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I am obsessed with these engagement fics. Almost as obsessed with the D/B! Lovelovelove this. SO Chuck to propose through the the inscription is beautiful.

Great job-I can't wait to see the next one!
iheartgray chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
EEEFFFF! (and i mean that in a great way)

that was good! like seriously really mind blowingly romantically amazing! i salute you for making this!

Hallway outside of the study.

In front of the fire place.

Kitchen floor.

Kitchen table.

Kitchen counter.

Floor of the living room.

Living Room couch.

Living room floor.

Wet bar.

Behind the wet bar.

2nd floor hallway.

Bedroom floor (finally.)

Bedroom floor.

Floor of the walk in closet.

Their bed. (Finally.)

-i was grinning like an idiot reading this part...that is just sooo chuck and blair. XD

best part of the story:

from the first word to this:

"In the face of true love, you don't just give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to."