Reviews for Here Stands a Fool
I it! I love how you captured both them so well in my opinion ) great job !
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
I sort of liked this story and I'm really glad she kicked Faber out but I really would have liked to see a bit of zest between Mary and Marshall to get the ugly zest between Mary and Faber out of my mind.
JLo10131121 chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
LOVED this story. How I desperately wished the opening for the premiere had gone after she took Faber. What a stupid ass move that was. As if we all couldn't see what Marshall meant with his conversation. Nice to see how it could have played out and how (hopefully!) it will on the finale Friday. *fingers crossed*
thena-ditey chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
Cute. I like that ending. ;)
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Too bad all fanfic don't have such happy endings-good job-darce
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Good job-is this the end? darce
Darcy Foster chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
loved it, good job-love m & m-darce
Athena13 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Very well written trauma and angst. I enjoyed the character journeys and the psychological drama. Great universe.
AnimeSiren chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for writing! I loved the romance at the end!
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
oh man, i *SO* wish that was how the episode ended! you did a phenomenal job explaining mary's dread over trying anything more than friendship/partnership with marshall. and an equally terrific job portraying our favorite EXTREMELY patient bad ss lawman. Of course, he will always come for mary! :)
omg chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
"How 'bout you just sign it and send it to me when Mary kicks your ass back to the States? Tomorrow or the next day would be fine."

LOL! That was awesome. Well done.
Johonna Marie chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Boy I bet Mary feels like a fool. All that running for nothing. But they were both foolish.

I'm glad Marshall chased her, but I'm suspecious of what went on with that bar fly.

Are Marsh and Mary really that old? I had em pegged at 30-38.

But they ended up together and that is all that matters!
Kerrison chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Again I'm left begging for a sequel!
bconn369 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
Holy frickin' goodness, Love Love LOVE LURVE this! Seriously, totally awesome. If this is how the next season opens, I will die happily. But as I don't believe it will, I'll just keep this little gem with me and read it when I need something happy.
bconn369 chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
Getting me all soft and teary and gooey at work is NOT very nice...but thank you! Love it. Actually, to quote a roommate in college who once said that Celine Dion created a higher plain of love by her use of the word "lurve" in most of her songs..."Lurve it!" )