Reviews for An American GI in Tokyo
FancyFriday chapter 10 . 5/17
Love the story! Please continue! 3
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 5/10
Maybe Japan didn't realize which he give hope to Alfred.
underLINED mine chapter 10 . 4/29
Please continue this! I only read to chapter three on your Ao3, but I really like this. Pleeeeeeease.
underLINED mine chapter 4 . 4/29
It was funny, I like it.
aylathetitan chapter 10 . 3/31
Ah! I want to know how this ends!
Kiku-nekochan chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Oh my flip you updated and I am so happy after I checked my email and saw you updated I dropped everything I was doing I love the story so much! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Oh god this is killing me D: I see some drama coming on soon... Thanks for updating again so soon 3
FujoshiRanger chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Ohhhhhhh man, I am so glad to see an update from you! This dinner should prove to be interesting. I assume he's going to see Alfred there? Maybe something cute between them will happen and Kiku will realize that Arthur needs to go to a certain handsome Frenchmen or something XD Ah, enough of my rambling. I hope you have a wonderful week (or year, for that matter). And keep up the great work! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Also 100 yen is just a coin not paper.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
I just wanted to bring up that the equivalent of a 100 yen today is about $1 USD or less. It's not much, but I dunno... Maybe it was worth a lot more back then. I'd make it at least 10,000 yen ($10) though just incase.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Ah! That was amazing!
Ashie Rose chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Oh my gosh-
This made me fangirl SO HARD.
Please please please pleaSE UPDATE THIS
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Damnit, not another unfinished fanfiction! Please finish it!
Kiku-nekochan chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Chapter 9 please
FujoshiRanger chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Hnnng. This is so interesting! Your idea for the whole thing is so different. I love it! But man, Arthur's trying to steal Kiku; I wonder what he'd do if he found out his true gender I hope to see you update this again soon, and I can't wait for the Ameripan to start :3