Reviews for An American GI in Tokyo
Kiku-nekochan chapter 10 . 11/15
Oh my flip you updated and I am so happy after I checked my email and saw you updated I dropped everything I was doing I love the story so much! Keep up the good work!
Oh god this is killing me D: I see some drama coming on soon... Thanks for updating again so soon 3
FujoshiRanger chapter 9 . 11/9
Ohhhhhhh man, I am so glad to see an update from you! This dinner should prove to be interesting. I assume he's going to see Alfred there? Maybe something cute between them will happen and Kiku will realize that Arthur needs to go to a certain handsome Frenchmen or something XD Ah, enough of my rambling. I hope you have a wonderful week (or year, for that matter). And keep up the great work! 3
Also 100 yen is just a coin not paper.
I just wanted to bring up that the equivalent of a 100 yen today is about $1 USD or less. It's not much, but I dunno... Maybe it was worth a lot more back then. I'd make it at least 10,000 yen ($10) though just incase.
Ah! That was amazing!
Ashie Rose chapter 8 . 4/16
Oh my gosh-
This made me fangirl SO HARD.
Please please please pleaSE UPDATE THIS
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Damnit, not another unfinished fanfiction! Please finish it!
Kiku-nekochan chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Chapter 9 please
FujoshiRanger chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Hnnng. This is so interesting! Your idea for the whole thing is so different. I love it! But man, Arthur's trying to steal Kiku; I wonder what he'd do if he found out his true gender I hope to see you update this again soon, and I can't wait for the Ameripan to start :3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Hnnnnng I need morrre of thisssss please make this come baaaack...
Kiku-nekochan chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
I would love it if you could make another chapter w
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Omg please make another chapter PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013