Reviews for A Wicked Xmen Story
ReleaseThePanic chapter 25 . 5/4/2011
hey just curios what made you do this story? it was amazing

why did you make rouge the wicked witch and the others their characters? are you gonna make another with a different tv show?
StarkidDreamer chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Well I had liked the idea. now that like is dead. It's too fast for me. I'm not saying it's bad just that I cant read it. Sorry.
StarkidDreamer chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
There is no way in HELL that inexperienced people would be able to put on the play Wicked in two days. just saying. lol
StarkidDreamer chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I'm beginning to agree with what I said in my first review more now. it would also explain how Kris mysteriously know pietro is super fast...
StarkidDreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So. I'm thinking I will like this. A lot. I know the fic is complete but i will try to post so constructive criticism every chapter. XD For chapter one i would say that, in my opinion, a good to show that they have to participate is to say that Kris knows both Charles and Erik and in order to bring them together it is mandatory to participate. Or something like that. I'm just a spectator though.
Bella Bordeaux chapter 20 . 1/16/2011
I just read this chapter for the second time with 'No Good Deed' from the original recording by Idina Menzel playing in the background and reading the lines in time with the song. WOW did that help with the atmosphere! Now i'm going to do it with the rest of the songs and see how it turns out :)
ImagineTheWorldWicked chapter 25 . 9/22/2010
well, you know my response...YES!
Bella Bordeaux chapter 25 . 9/22/2010
Doesn't sound that bad. You stories, you write them if you want to.
roguelover321 chapter 25 . 9/22/2010
i'd love if it had romy if it did then i'd love it
Mandirigma chapter 24 . 9/8/2010