Reviews for Captured
GhostlyMostly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This story is incredibly haunting...in a good way! Thank you author this was a very good read. You wrote Madara incredibly well. Especially the way he tortures her mentally and physically. It was slightly chilling to read. I will happily look forward to reading your sequel Free next.
MysticLyght chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Amazing, I actually felt sad for Madara. Funny how Sakura didn't call him an old man
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Ooh, I love fanfics that are so well written! This was great to read, I feel like a sadistic bastard, but damn; the story was awesome. I think the character portrayal was quite interesting too. I hope to see more of these from you.(: Now on to chapter 2.
madara2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wrong pairing try sasusaku or narusaku
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
great story:)
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
WOW its cool i really enjoyed this i think you should have made sakura more you know sadistic? crazed? idk but i do belive this was quite enjoyable i will check out your sequel now...oh yea dont dissapoint me :)
RawrGoesDaDino chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I don't know whether to hate Madara, or love him. On one hand, he loves Sakura so much, and on the other, he's trying to kill everyone Sakura cares about. Wow, really conflicted right now. Anyways, keep on writing!
Yuma'sCarrotDick chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I like a lot!(: Please write moreeee!
x-ticklemeblue chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
"Because," he said. "What you do to me is worse."

AND WHAT. you... you just added a new couple to my NarutoCouplesIShipHard.

MadaraXSakura.

keep writing, please. I just love the way you write. D: and I love you, too so yeah. ;D

a great story, as always. will be reading the sequel now. :)

~ticklemeblue20
Yuti-Chan chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
The sequel was wonderfully written - but it made me so sad, because you killed off Madara :(
withloveagain chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
lol this is the first madara and sakura fic i read and man you make madara sound really sexy haha

XD

and kinda brutal lol XD
Wealse-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
oooo that was a good :P ill be waiting for your next update, well if you are continuing with this story
MzShizu chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I really liked this story :]. Planning on making more?
MzShizu chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was soo AWESOME ;]]
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Dude! I loved this! You have to continue this. Itll kill me if you dont! Please.