Reviews for UNDER THE TREE
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 17 . 9/10
Oh nooo... Why you stop write this? Why you left? Whats happen? WTF? Come back and finish this.. I need to know what happen when Naruto know temari is gone? Please back!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 9/10
What the hell is Huna City? Temari what are you doing? Come on, just back to Konoha and talk with Naruto, he forgive you because he love you! And you are carring his baby.. Just marry him now! Seriously? Three years? Gaara is crazy again?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 15 . 9/10
Oh my sweet God! Temari is pregnant! She is going to be a mother.. God Naruto is having a son.. The first Namikaze-Uzumaki heir.. Wow this is an amazing new! Im in love with the idea of NaruTema having a baby..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 13 . 9/10
My god so sad! Poor naruto, but temari is just scary, she think she can't do it.. But naruto love her so much! The both of them can start a family, and marry and be happy!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 12 . 9/10
Wow so sweet from Gaara ! He is a good brother and a good friend too! He take care of his sister, but take care of his friend because he know naruto deserves better!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 10 . 9/10
I like go to shopping! And temari is so pretty.. Sure she find a perfect dress.. She and naruto are an pretty couple!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 9 . 9/10
My god.. Sasuke is a loser! Yeez.. She deserves have just one child! Its a crime! is really disgusting he attacking a woman, and a suna woman! How an idiot..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 8 . 9/9
Oh for god sake! What the hell sasuke? Just fuck you! I hate his stupid ego!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 7 . 9/9
Ok this sucks.. Why on earth sasuke its just break the moment for temari and naruto with his traitorus face in the damn life! I wait for tsunade to punish him so hard!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 6 . 9/9
So cute when Naruto say "I found the love of my life. When I look at hear everything just disappear. She makes my pain go away just by being there. She has the body of a goddess. She is strong and independent, and at the same time she can be vulnerable." OMG he is the man! NaruTema forever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 5 . 9/9
I sentence you to DEATH! Hahaha.. Sorry im crazy.. But she deserves an severe punishment! Come on! Sakura its an traitorus bitch!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 4 . 9/9
Mmm the romance begin! Its to fast of course, but its soooo sweet! NaruTema forever!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 3 . 9/9
Haha! Sakura deserves just that! Stupid slut.. Go Temari go!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 2 . 9/9
Jeez! Tsunade and temari vs sakura! OMG poor sakura, temari its going to rip her it two parts! I hate sasuke and i hate sakuraaa!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 1 . 9/9
Wow great begin... This fanfic is really good i think.. Its so sad why sakura did to naruto.. He is a good man.. And i think temari its the best option for him.. Its strong, its a wind user, she know how an jinchuuriki feel.. She its better option than hinata.. Sorry but its what i thik..