Reviews for UNDER THE TREE
TaskMaster333 chapter 17 . 3/29
Continue these please
Nice fic
Dark night 1994 chapter 1 . 1/8
Very good few spelling mistakes but I have a lot to but I like it good job buddy Keep up the good work
Usa-chan chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
When I first started reading this, I didn't think Temari and Naruto could be a couple. You have proved me wrong with this and I just want to tell you I greatly enjoy reading this and I hope you update soon. P. S. I absolutely love Sakura and Sasuke bashing because they honestly deserved it to all they did to him through the years.
Ash.J.W chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
As much as i wanted naruto to kick his ass i like this too Anko and ibiki will have a 'Nice Little chit chat' with them as much as i want them killed sadly they can not lose they're "Precious" Uchiha.
Ash.J.W chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
i will let you know as far as i know Sasuke will be tortured or my name isn't .Wilson
anyone who stands in the way of sasuke Tortured will die or pay for it.
Ash.J.W chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Sadly his punishment didn't happen but surely enough that black emo bastard will pay for hurting naruto-san and temari i hope you kill him.
Ash.j.W chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
hehehehehe the pink haired bitch deserved what she got as for sasukes punishment i'll be seeing the next chapter for that. -evil laughter- :3
Ash.J.W chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
I LOVE IT THIS WAS AMAZING AND LETS JUST SAY THE BITCHY PINK GIRL HAD IT COMING FOR CHEATING ON NARUTO-
SAN!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Oh nooo... Why you stop write this? Why you left? Whats happen? WTF? Come back and finish this.. I need to know what happen when Naruto know temari is gone? Please back!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
What the hell is Huna City? Temari what are you doing? Come on, just back to Konoha and talk with Naruto, he forgive you because he love you! And you are carring his baby.. Just marry him now! Seriously? Three years? Gaara is crazy again?
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Oh my sweet God! Temari is pregnant! She is going to be a mother.. God Naruto is having a son.. The first Namikaze-Uzumaki heir.. Wow this is an amazing new! Im in love with the idea of NaruTema having a baby..
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
My god so sad! Poor naruto, but temari is just scary, she think she can't do it.. But naruto love her so much! The both of them can start a family, and marry and be happy!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Wow so sweet from Gaara ! He is a good brother and a good friend too! He take care of his sister, but take care of his friend because he know naruto deserves better!
jackiepriinzee.perezz chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
I like go to shopping! And temari is so pretty.. Sure she find a perfect dress.. She and naruto are an pretty couple!