Reviews for A Girl or a Boy?
Fallen's child chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
is there going to be a happy ending for them?
Witch chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
CONTINUE.
shire chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
And that's why you shouldn't make decisions when your angry cause sooner or later you'll regret it and may lose something or someone truly valuable because of it. Genesis just learned this the hard way it seems. I hope both boys don't just give up and at least one of them tries one last time to make things work. After all, true love is always worth it but rarely ever easy, hence why you have to fight for it. (Man, I sound preachy, sorry.) Anyway, love the story and can't wait to see how all this turns out.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Oh dear NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was my reaction towards everything during this chapter, just screaming NOOOO in my head the whole time...I think I even ended up with nightmares or something, but that's a good thing! It means your writing is very effective! I understand the harassment that comes with high school life, not to that extent though...but I do know what it feels like when the only person you trust suddenly turns their back on you, I know how painful it is...I ended up changing schools too...but, HOW COULD GENESIS DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! At least Angeal knocked some sense into him, but it was too LATE! D: The song was lovely, and it fit everything. Also, I"M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY UPDATED! I love this story. I really hope Cloud will be okay...the ending to his story is worrisome. I hope he and Genesis can meet up soon and clear things up or something...Cloud probably won't forgive him, or rather, Sephiroth would make it near impossible...I really hope things turn out well!
Valinda Blade chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Excellent story. I do hope you are still working on it though.
Saber Amane chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
interesting story so far! can't wait to see how genesis reacts to finding out cloud is actually a boy! update soon!
Chaos66 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO! It was soo interesting keep writing!
good man face chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
YES . NEXT TIME TRY LONGER ONE. THIS ONE MAKES THIS ONE IMPATIENT...
Irbise chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow, this is really cool chapter, hope you will write soon next one... Cant wait to know if Genesis notice and realize that Skye is a man :D Hope they will stay together after it :)
Hikari Heavns chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
continue continue! please made a new chapter quickly .w.
Tuliharja chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
So far this story has been really interesting! I love the idea Cloud being dressed as a girl and the fact he did fall for Genesis... I just hope Genesis won't turn mean toward him when he found out Cloud's true gender...
Hero-of-the-Dawn chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
ooh yay I kept hoping this would update! I wonder if Gen will notice the voice change?
DarkBombayAngel chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Yay! A new chapter! Love it! -
SaturnBlue chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
Well, it's cute when describing the strife family as cats. I hope Genesis won't humiliate Cloud when he discovers his true gender. Besides it's not like Cloud intentionally lie to him. Since every time they met Cloud had to go into his girl custom for safety reasons. Maybe you can have Genesis finds out about Cloud's true gender and not let Cloud know about it until the very end if Cloud decide to come out from his gender switch. Or have him meet the male skye to see if the girl skye/female side of Cloud have the same personality as the male side of Cloud to determine if Cloud presented his real self to him in both accounts.

If Genesis really likes Cloud he won't care about gender as much. He would protect him and won't let others try to destroy what is his. It's funny to see Sephiroth trying to be a protective older brother to Cloud. I like Angeal how he follow his friend like Sephiroth did for Cloud on their date. lol
Irbise chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Hi, this is really great, hope Gen will still like Cloud when the true gender will be revealed... :)