Reviews for A Girl or a Boy?
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 11 . 1/12
i wonder if you would have this story to continue but with seph x vicent as a pairing...
i really liked this story.. thank you for writing it...
shire chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
I like the ending, I'm glad you finished it...I just wish they would have had a chance to talk after the play, clear everything up and more than anything have Genesis say he was sorry for everything he did to Cloud and not going after him sooner and vise versa...but it's your story. Great ending over all.
Sephiroth'sGhost chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Any chance of a sequel? :3 3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
Wait? It's the end?! *looks at the story's status, still "Ongoing" rather than "Complete"* Unless there's one more chapter to go or something? But, if it is the end, *sobs with tears of joy* So beautiful~! After so many years of waiting, it's finally updated! *continues sobbing*
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you so much for updating and for writing such a beautifully worded final chapter. I was so happy with how it ended I almost cried thank you so much for such a lovely satisfying ending. The previous chapter has left me on edge, and I've been thinking about this story for quite a long time, always re-reading it every now and then because of how much I love your story. It's so simple and pure and I really love it, thank you so much. I appreciate all the effort you put into writing it and I am so grateful. This chapter was especially wonderful. The Phantom of The Opera is such a beautiful and appropriate play to have chosen in their situation and I'm so glad that they met each other again the way they did, it was very creative and well written. I enjoyed every bit of it, and will enjoy it whenever I come back to read it again. Thank you once again,
Thunder
Lyumia chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Ahhhhh, gods Gen, ya done f*ucked up. Ya done f*ucked up. I'm loving your story, I really hope it doesn't just end like this. Cause that's just a little depressing. :( anyways great work and happy writing.
Fallen's child chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
is there going to be a happy ending for them?
Witch chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
CONTINUE.
shire chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
And that's why you shouldn't make decisions when your angry cause sooner or later you'll regret it and may lose something or someone truly valuable because of it. Genesis just learned this the hard way it seems. I hope both boys don't just give up and at least one of them tries one last time to make things work. After all, true love is always worth it but rarely ever easy, hence why you have to fight for it. (Man, I sound preachy, sorry.) Anyway, love the story and can't wait to see how all this turns out.
Thunder Of Friendship chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Oh dear NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That was my reaction towards everything during this chapter, just screaming NOOOO in my head the whole time...I think I even ended up with nightmares or something, but that's a good thing! It means your writing is very effective! I understand the harassment that comes with high school life, not to that extent though...but I do know what it feels like when the only person you trust suddenly turns their back on you, I know how painful it is...I ended up changing schools too...but, HOW COULD GENESIS DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! At least Angeal knocked some sense into him, but it was too LATE! D: The song was lovely, and it fit everything. Also, I"M EXTREMELY GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY UPDATED! I love this story. I really hope Cloud will be okay...the ending to his story is worrisome. I hope he and Genesis can meet up soon and clear things up or something...Cloud probably won't forgive him, or rather, Sephiroth would make it near impossible...I really hope things turn out well!
Valinda Blade chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Excellent story. I do hope you are still working on it though.
Saber Amane chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
interesting story so far! can't wait to see how genesis reacts to finding out cloud is actually a boy! update soon!
Chaos66 chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO! It was soo interesting keep writing!
good man face chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
YES . NEXT TIME TRY LONGER ONE. THIS ONE MAKES THIS ONE IMPATIENT...
Irbise chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Wow, this is really cool chapter, hope you will write soon next one... Cant wait to know if Genesis notice and realize that Skye is a man :D Hope they will stay together after it :)