Reviews for Fun with Former Vikings
IcelandicLicorice chapter 13 . 7/28
Oh my. This was definitely interesting. I have realized that I am likely a little too much like Norway. I hold grudges wayyy too much. Oops, human mistake. But, anyhow, good job!
nurich13 chapter 2 . 7/27
I really love this! But... I am a language-/Nordics-Nerd... And so I have to add something to the part where Finland watches TV
... You are totally right about the routs of the languages, that was very true... but... Finland (the country outside of Hetalia) is officially bilingual, with Swedish and Finnish, which should mean that aph Finland can speak both languages as well. Therefore he should understand the Danish TV... A bit at least.
But here's the even more important fact: In all Nordic countries, movies and shows are aired in their original language with fitting subtitles. So the biggest part of the program is in English, which Finland should easily understand. Even if there are Danish I am so sorry I've been a smart ass about that now... I just wanted to tell that someone... But this "book" is still awesome.. .
camry72 chapter 17 . 7/1
Well. That was for sure something else.
camry72 chapter 15 . 7/1
Iceland dear don't let them handle your flight plans.
camry72 chapter 12 . 7/1
Well. That was depressing.
camry72 chapter 7 . 7/1
This was perfect. The level of awkwardness was just right.
camry72 chapter 4 . 7/1
I'm like Denmark I'm 23 and I managed to avoid learning to drive until now and I've had a permit since I was 15. Unlikely, Denmark we really don't have much in the way of public transportation or nothing really is at a walking distance. I managed to always get a ride from my mom, my sister or a friend. Since like him I really don't care for driving but I'm taking lessons from my older sister. I've only been driving for a week but my mother and sister say I do pretty well. I kind of like it now.
camry72 chapter 1 . 7/1
Aw. That's sweet.
That hit me straight in the feels, this and last chapter. Oh dear I KNEW feels were coming along at that chapter when Iceland drowned... The first few chapters were so funny and good and stuff... Then this happened...
Aaahhh my feels are bruised
Blue Potato Salad... Oh my god Finland you have problems... I can't stop laughing HAHAHHAHAHAH!
Mayflowers123 chapter 9 . 4/27
Is th dragon in this chapter the one at the bottom of the Yggdrasill who argues with the eagle at the top of Yggsrasill?
Mayflowers123 chapter 8 . 4/27
While I was reading this really depressing passage I was humming the American national anthem really loudly. Lol
WHO TOLD YOU THIS CHAPTER WAS OK TO WRITE WHO?!

It was very good and hit me right in the feels
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
I really liked this chapter (because it's about dragons and I love them) but Sweden's "Unfortunately" line in response to the "humans longer lifespans" made me very angry. I know it's fictional, but nothing pisses me off more than the human race getting dismissed like that. But otherwise this chapter is great
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2015