Reviews for Fun with Former Vikings
Guest chapter 17 . 18h ago
its awesome man!
Frozen Meatballs chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
I am having my own renaissance with fanfics that I read one year ago or so and I decided to start off with this fic because the Nordics. I read that you have last written a chapter for this in 2011, which reminded me of the Icelandic crisis of the same year. Not sure if you are okay with the notion of including actual events here but I wouldn't mind reading it in this fic. :)

All the best
Harrenwolf chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Simple beautiful! I love the fluff and seriousness, with insightful glances into the Nordics
Plumcot chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Hm, I was surprised you didn't do more with the power outage... that would've been fun, them running around with candles scaring each other in the dark.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best Hetalia fanfictions that I've read. You personified the nations perfectly and told the story in a unique, creative way. This is going to be my third time reading it and each time I do it's better than the last. Thank you for writing this story.
Nomadic Defender chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
So what is your reasoning behind the left handed nations? Great story by the way. These are the best characterized Nordics I've seen in a hetalia fic.
cruelistnightmare chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
I love this story. Wah! Why does it have to end?!
Argentum Tantibus chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
I guess Norway was predicting the future when he said the rock would be useful soon.

Awesome story, very nice portrayal of the Nordics' 'bond'.
Paresse chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Ahhh you have no idea how much it makes me smile that you've updated, even if it does mean that the story has officially concluded. It was a marvelously fun journey and your characterisations were quite brilliant. Thank you, and hella good work!
Tsubasa chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
That ending was beautiful.
astronaute chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
i waited three years for this and it was worth it. i left the hetalia fandom just after you stopped updating, and joined it again just before you finished. you have great timing! amazing fanfiction. a
Juju19972 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Loved it! Thanks for updating!
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
A very nice ending, I'm so glad you did manage to finish this! It has to be one of the best (if not the best) Nordic fic I have ever read.
PuffinPixel chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
this is an amazing way to finish a great series! Nicely done!
I really love the way you write the characters, and their relations. It was a great read and thanks for returning and finishing this masterpiece
NillyNarwhal chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Luckily i only discovered this lovely gem of a story last year so i didn't have to wait three years!
Somehow Norway's little philosophical speech makes a satisfying ending, although I won't deny that I'm a bit sad I've reached the end of this story. I'm probably going to read the whole thing again because I love it so much!
Anywho, thank you for writing and finishing this beautiful story. :)

-SpiffyPuffins