Reviews for Darker than Red
IemSmile chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Not you,Spain!
PlayGirlKitty chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Hooooland. Already happened... No offence, but I hate football, but I enjoyed this. Very much.
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Pure awesomeness!

"I've been free since 1579." XD

I don't know why, but I just have to 'lol' at that! Tis really funny! XD
Sado Nishi chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I don't see the fail in this, because it's far from it. I absolutely love anyone who is willing to explore the more dominating side of Spain. (People forget that he was a conquistador!) You also managed to make this scene incredibly hot yet at the same time keeping bits of Spain's adorable playfulness at the same time. Uke Netherlands is also a great breath of fresh air and needs to happen more often. Can't wait for World Cup 2014 this year!
Natatty chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Noooo so much hot.
Unf unf
I remember reading this aaaalll those years ago...and I still love it
Unf unf bottom!netherlands will forever be my kink
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oooooh...I liked this alot! I love Seme!Spain! He's awesome! But I think it was mentioned somewhere that the Hetalia creator said Spain and the Netherlands had the same build. Anyway, I loved the teasing mixd with some violence. It was really hot! :D
Kaori-same chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I feel the need to thank you for the feels I get whenever I read this fic. (yes I read it everytime I need some sexy Netherlands and Spain) So yeah, well, thanks. Their personalities are very well written and developped through this lovely little scene, I really liked it ;) Nice job ! ( oh, how I love this pairing, whoever the seme is... )
swallow-no-tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love you for this ! I'm used to read NethxSpain, not SpainxNeth.. but it was gorgeous ! Thanks a lot !
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Haha nice XD love the violent smex 3
Cynthia888 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
uhhhhh I WANT MORE HOLSPA grrrr. This couple needs more love. Great one-shot!
HirumaManda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
WTH? uke!Netherlands O.O

Aaaaaa, I love this fic so much X3

add story to fave~
ayatalia chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Yep, a seme-Spain and uke-Netherlands. Win! :)

Who knew violence could still be hot. LOL. :)
ChildishPervert chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
RAWR! Netherlands will kick Spain's ass in 2014!

But this was a very interesting story :3 I loved how you portrayed the always goofy Spain while still giving him so much power of Netherlands. Very nice.
just a random person chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I actually really liked this! It was well written and nicely done :3
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I wish I've read this during FIFA season. Germany shall win on 2014! Anyway, really awesome lemon!