Reviews for What makes a SOLDIER
guest chapter 62 . 10/22/2015
Such a cruel place to leave off... T_T
DeRez chapter 62 . 3/3/2014
Gosh, you have to continue this! Please, please, please! XD Your writing is so superb and the story just flows so amazingly. Not to mention they're both /alive/ and it makes sense! Ugh
Like, /this/ is exactly what I've been searching for in my life. XD
I hope you continue it at some point!
Angel.M.Demon chapter 62 . 2/10/2014
oh god... it been so long since i read this and i still love this story so much, like really is so amazing so beautiful and so good writer. This was and still is my number one, my favorite for 3 years, story of Final fantasy, and one of my top stories that i have read. Just let me tell you that in 10 years in the future i will still read this and fall in love again with how good you write the characters, they feel so real, so in character and the form you made the story continue with the real facts still there... god... i really love this story and i should say thank you for writing this, for not killing Zack, getting them together, and making my dreams true in this story. It been a long time since i write you a review and i hope this one make you understand that I'm so gratefully for this. Keep writing, even if is just a one shot, because you write so beautiful. And can you make my little wish of updating? if not, still i hope you read this and understand that 3 years ago when i searched for fic to read when i was bored and found this, was one of the best search i had do. For a long time and still your Fan and never going to change.
yukio87 chapter 62 . 1/9/2014
PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS...I WANNA READ MORE...THIS STORY IS SO CUTE AND I NEED TO READ BAOUT THESE GUYS...PLEASE KEEP WRITING...
Codydog chapter 62 . 11/12/2013
Nooooo! Please don't leave us hanging when they have finally reunited... Update soon?
Chocobaby chapter 62 . 7/18/2013
Finally you updated!

I am glad Cloud now remembers who he is and who Zack is! Can't wait for what you have install for them! D
Demon2Angel chapter 62 . 7/17/2013
This is one of my favorite chapters in this story I can feel the emotion coming off of Cloud and I'm so happy that they finally found each other
pezjunkie13 chapter 61 . 6/17/2013
This is in my top 5 favourite FFVII fanfics. This was an amazing experience to read. As I got closer to Zack's death I just got so upset, surprisingly so. I never thought it was fair what happened to him. I am curious and interested to see what you have in store for him and Cloud. Will they be able to pursue any sort of a relationship? Will Zack join the group in the fight against Shinra/Sephiroth? I wonder how far you'll take this fic? I'd really just like to see some closure for Zack/Cloud to be honest... so please, keep writing it!
Demona3870 chapter 61 . 6/11/2013
This chapter just made me realize that you have the potential to re-write the ENTIRE FF7 game... and I think this would be the only story I'd be convinced could go that long and still ensnare the readers from start to finish.

As always, great job pulling us into your tale. I can't wait for the next part, I'm so interested to see how everything develops!
XXTakaraXX chapter 61 . 6/11/2013
she is danger either way...
Demon2Angel chapter 61 . 6/11/2013
Man Cloud is out for the count and Zack has chosen who he really wants I'm so anxious to find out what happens next I'm lovin this
Patchouliqueen chapter 52 . 5/26/2013
I cried. I know the story of Zacks death, we all do, but actually reading it, in the wonderful way you wrote it. I cried.

Thank you.
Chocobaby chapter 60 . 5/20/2013
Nice fanfic! I can't wait to see how Cloud and Zack reunite again! XD
TitanFodder chapter 60 . 5/20/2013
YAY UPDATE! :DDDD this is a great chapter but I say that a lot when I read a good fanfic
XXTakaraXX chapter 60 . 5/20/2013