Reviews for Breaking Point
nancyozz chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Like how you filled in the blanks for this kissing scene which should have been in the movie
Nancy chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very sweet
Krystal Anime chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love it! Excellent job keeping them in character! I love stories that fit within the cannon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Awww my otp is just so perfect together! You should have written the love scene tho. Hehehehe
guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
love it! great fic!
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was great! I was hoping to read a different take on Pepper's reaction after finding out things and you delivered it :D
Kait-WIN3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Fantastic story! You really wrote these characters beautifully! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work! :)
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Amazing story! Love the concept and the execution. It makes sense that Pepper would eventually freak out about the fact that Tony was dying and she didn't even notice. I like that you lead up to that moment since she would be so occupied in first dealing with the mess of the expo and home. The subtle hints you gave along the way that led to her final meltdown really show that all your hard work and thought really paid off.

The story was beautifully written. I love that everyone feels so in character and yet so affected by what happened. I like how you incorporated elements like the omelet and Nick Fury. The whole things was beautiful and I'm definitely favoriting it.
aaa chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Bittersweet and wonderfully written
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh excellent really! Sad romantic and all
mg513 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
oh this is a great scene after the second movie :)
Mae Stark chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I read this a while ago, but for some reason didn't review. Shame on me!

You really characterized Tony and Pepper perfectly. This is exactly how I imagined Pepper to react to this. And you included just the right amount of detail: enough to make it captivating and descriptive, yet not too much that it takes away from the story. Well done with this! :)
J Delany chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh wow!

This was just so cute and absolutly well written! I like every sentence of it, the atmosphere and the characters.

I hated how the movie just skipped every reaction Pepper possibly gave after hearing that Tony was going to die.

But you did a wonderful job.

Great story!
sunshine-minx chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I'm so glad you tackled this, and you did a great job! It drove me craz, wanting to get a bit of resolution to the fact that Pepper was left out of the whole 'dying' loop for the majority of the story. And although it might not have fit into the movie terribly well, you wrote a great fic and made it exactly what it needed to be. The emotion was perfect, and it was exactly as I thought Pepper would have been. Thank you!
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This story is greatly appreciated!