Reviews for Without You
liltle chapter 33 . 3/21
I really enjoyed reading this story. The theme of multiple dimensions/dreams reminded me a lot of The Big Bang Theory and I'm glad there are ones here too. This theme is actually one of my favourites especially reading them in and I'm happy I had the opportunity to read this in the HA! section.

I really like the sequence of this story, especially with Lila at the end. Their friendship, for me, is the greatest highlight of this story. I used to find it weird when other stories have them as best friends because, somehow, I couldn't see that happening but I'm glad I read this story and I can really see them as one now.

The ones with Arnie was unexpected for me especially when Helga exposed his abusive past and how she relates to it. But I can see how he had turned up like that, being in the same situation as Helga and having to be compared to someone else.

Arnold, for me, had me being hopeful that he was still alive and that it was all in Helga's head, but I did have my moments of doubt especially when Helga saw him, the real him, during the poison scene and I was sure that it would've been much better if Helga had stayed in the other dimension, seeing as it would've been better to be in a world where there's still Arnold rather than the ones without him. I guess you portrayed it nicely that it would just be selfish of her to want that in the end and I'm glad that after she patched things up with Lila, she was finally home. After reading this, I realised that I'm grateful Helga has this Arnold rather than the ones in the other dimension, though they are one and the same but it would still be different for her and I'm just glad she got back safely home to her world. I didn't realised how painful it felt seeing Helga being so sure that Arnold was dead, especially when she dreamt about him when she was poisoned, and seeing the actual him at the end really was a sign of relief for her (even for us). I guess I'm just a sucker for happy endings.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this story. I especially had a wonderful experience reading this lovely story, going through the adventure with Helga (probably in her mind) and mending her relationships especially with Lila. Nice one!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Lol I read this before, but didn't have an account. I do now, so I'm saving it as a favorite! XD
NiceGoingLife chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
That means... Helga has to make Lila hate her in order to come back? wow...
SideshowJazz1 chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
This was an AMAZING story. I love it! Favouriting now!
August Passion chapter 33 . 2/25/2014
So, what exactly did Helga give Lila at the end? Dang, I loved your story. The plot and everything was very unique! Keep on writing awesome stories; you're uh-maz-ing at it! Honestly, this is probably one if my favorite ones in the Hey Arnold Section!

Keep writing & I'll be reading,

-August Passion. (:
youknowismexx chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
I really loved the ending it brought a smile to my face. Over all this story was great I enjoyed every chapter!
Katarina956 chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
That story was super adorable. I love the character you made Lila. She's always so horrible in other fics. Fantastic story. I couldn't stop reading it. I started it last night and read all the way through the day. Haha
MikeWeezy1323 chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
I absolutely love this story. Great job on it.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
;-; How strange, and how wonderful! I really liked it! 3
JadaS chapter 33 . 7/23/2012
Sorry for the late post but I couldn't possibly post to interrupt my reading of your amazing story! I love this, though I was confused at times I admit, but in all honesty, I don't care. _ you made me laugh and cry! My eyes were practically bawling, probably from the sleep deprivation this story gave me :) great writing!
Navaka114 chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Wow, GREAT and SPECTACULAR ENDING! I'm sad that it's over but love it all the same! I'm quite impressed!
Navaka114 chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
Navaka114 chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
I knew Arnold had to be faking it, as much as I wished he wasn't when he kissed her and asked her out the day before it was all too obvious... Poor Helga...and Poor Arnold because its going to be That. Much. Harder for him to gain her trust.
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Oh gosh you went and made me cry! Seriously this beautiful story made me cry the entire time! Thank you lots for creating this masterpiece!
Bjrit92 chapter 33 . 7/2/2012
Your writing is absolutely captivating and enthralling. I was beside myself, wanting to read more and more and being disappointed when I finished it, simply because it was over. I've read some really good fics but this one is easily one of the best ones I've ever read. You're an enchanting writer. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)