Reviews for Without You
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 4 . 7/7
Lol I read this before, but didn't have an account. I do now, so I'm saving it as a favorite! XD
NiceGoingLife chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
That means... Helga has to make Lila hate her in order to come back? wow...
SideshowJazz1 chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
This was an AMAZING story. I love it! Favouriting now!
August Passion chapter 33 . 2/25/2014
So, what exactly did Helga give Lila at the end? Dang, I loved your story. The plot and everything was very unique! Keep on writing awesome stories; you're uh-maz-ing at it! Honestly, this is probably one if my favorite ones in the Hey Arnold Section!

Keep writing & I'll be reading,

-August Passion. (:
youknowismexx chapter 33 . 5/9/2013
I really loved the ending it brought a smile to my face. Over all this story was great I enjoyed every chapter!
Katarina956 chapter 33 . 2/25/2013
That story was super adorable. I love the character you made Lila. She's always so horrible in other fics. Fantastic story. I couldn't stop reading it. I started it last night and read all the way through the day. Haha
MikeWeezy1323 chapter 33 . 1/23/2013
I absolutely love this story. Great job on it.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 33 . 10/12/2012
;-; How strange, and how wonderful! I really liked it! 3
JadaS chapter 33 . 7/23/2012
Sorry for the late post but I couldn't possibly post to interrupt my reading of your amazing story! I love this, though I was confused at times I admit, but in all honesty, I don't care. _ you made me laugh and cry! My eyes were practically bawling, probably from the sleep deprivation this story gave me :) great writing!
Navaka114 chapter 33 . 7/17/2012
Wow, GREAT and SPECTACULAR ENDING! I'm sad that it's over but love it all the same! I'm quite impressed!
Navaka114 chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
OH SHI- NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOTTTTTTT GOOOOOOODDDDDDD! Helga!
Navaka114 chapter 16 . 7/16/2012
I knew Arnold had to be faking it, as much as I wished he wasn't when he kissed her and asked her out the day before it was all too obvious... Poor Helga...and Poor Arnold because its going to be That. Much. Harder for him to gain her trust.
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 33 . 7/9/2012
Oh gosh you went and made me cry! Seriously this beautiful story made me cry the entire time! Thank you lots for creating this masterpiece!
Bjrit92 chapter 33 . 7/2/2012
Your writing is absolutely captivating and enthralling. I was beside myself, wanting to read more and more and being disappointed when I finished it, simply because it was over. I've read some really good fics but this one is easily one of the best ones I've ever read. You're an enchanting writer. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Lena2244 chapter 33 . 1/29/2012