Reviews for When Remy Met Rogue
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
This was a seriously funny fic. I really liked how you made Remy make Rogue mad for her to learn her powers.
Kikazi chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Rofgue?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Okay, so I was bored and decided to go back and reread a bunch of your awesometastaculariffic stories, when I realized that I never reviewed this story and I was like totally freaking, trying to figure out why an so I'm doing it now. That was a really long sentence and this story was awemazing!

-Ace
angel897 chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
ah love it
Similarly different chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
it's beautiful, i love it
DynastyWolf chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Ah a awesome end to an amazing story...

i cant believe its ova! TT bu it was very lovely!

U've got skills! 8DD

( also i didnt review in ages , cuz i was on my hols ) :)
Raven34link chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
YAY awesome ending to bad it can't last forever
Raven34link chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
i love his eyes too and yay you put them in bed
Raven34link chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
LOL she told Jean off for Remy YAY
Raven34link chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
LOL his new favorite pastime: annoying the Rogue.
Raven34link chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
LOL
Dr. Monster chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
this story is well writen and I LOVE IT make more soon!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
LOL hilarious
Sonar chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
You did get the characters down well but it kind of felt a bit empty. I have been reviewing alot of stories. I just felt like it missing a touch of you for some reason in this chapter. considering that I watched the orginal X-men cartoon before they released Evolution, I think more could of been done with Gambit considering that he can sometimes be quite stubborn andplayful. He's actually known to be fearless. As for Rogue, I can understand how her teen self needs to be pushed by someone but she's just as stubborn. Would of been funny if she at least accident threw Remy out of the room for him trying to steal a kiss from her or something. I just felt this could of been a bit more creative.
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
wow, read reviewed, read reviewed, read reviwed...nice. Anyways nice story ending...and you're idea would have made a nice kurtty scene...oh well. Anyways write up another story some time. And...yeah thats it. Soooo...now I'm just taking up space...whatever.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »