Reviews for Stories
InnocenceIsDark chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Daaang! Robert is rough. . He doesn't deal with traitors, even if it turns out to be his wife, which I find both fascinating and scary as hell. I feel terrible for young Krystoff.
I read If You Give a Mouse a Cookie when I was younger (I think I still have that), and this was a nice, a bit "sadistic" (I'm not good with words ,) twist on it. Robert sure knows how to tell a story.
Autumn Wonderland chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
And that is why Robert should never tell bedtime stories. Poor kid.
Sleeps in Rain chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Eeep...creepy, but really good. I wish there were more Robert stories, though, I've taken a liking to him. This was an interesting read, I have to say. Especially the end :D
Dragoonfliy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
"And THAT'S why I had to kill daddy!"

A fantastic spin on the Robot Chicken episode/children's book. It fits together quite perfectly in the AC universe, and is pretty eeeh, creepy at the end.
mangafreakazoid chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Funny beginning...creepy middle...funny ending? Sort of? Whatever,it was quite enjoyable. Maybe you want to choose some sort of horror genre though? The way it turn in the middle gave me goosebumps. All I have to say though is that if you give a mouse a cookie, he'll want a glass of milk. And he'll take over your whole dang house with napkins naps and drawings until he wants ANOTHER cookie :)