Reviews for Teddy's Downfall
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Hahaha! Too funny, I loved this one.
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hahaha nice!

~writergal24
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ah Harry, a year in Azkaban wouldn't be so bad? Are you crazy?

This makes me want to read James and Al's reaction to this. I think...I really think it would bring Father and son's together in a joint effort to thwart Teddy and prank him into submission after all, they have to show Teddy who is boss...which more then likely he gets a list of who is his boss in order of Lily, number one, Harry, number two, Al number three and James number four.

Why is James after Al in that order? Because Albus Severus is the more dangerous out of Lily's brothers.

Sorry for the ramble this just made me think of all the possibilities. Poor Teddy. Also, he's a lot like Remus isn't he? Goes for the younger women. LoL
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Omg, LOL! I could picture it all in my head. My favorite line (I could so see Harry reacting like this - "MY BABY GIRL MADE SKIN CONTACT WITH A MALE! 'Ava -' he begins, but stops himself, controlled. Azkaban wasn't worth it. Maybe a year wouldn't be so bad..." LOL!

It made my day _
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
MY BABY GIRL MADE SKIN CONTACT WITH A MALE! epic :)
merdarkandtwisty chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
oh this was hilarous
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hilarious!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
MY BABY GIRL MADE SKIN CONTACT WITH A MALE!

Ahahahahah. Brilliant. I was laughing the whole way through. You characterized them perfectly. Teddy's nervousness and the 'I care, Harry' actually made me laugh out loud.

Great job :D
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
haha I love these stories where Harry finds out
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ha, I love Harry in this - too cute ;D

'Besides, Teddy's a very, very deep sleeper, anyway. Harry grins evilly as he remembers the fact.'

Made my day, that line
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You can tell Harry's Ron's friend;D Keep writing
asterdarling chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This is absolutely adorable!