Reviews for You, Me, and Everyone In Between
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
No. Sesshomaru can not be hurt by a weakling like that! Drool a bunch of acid that disintegrates the mass of flesh and crush the insects. Please do another chapter! :D
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Loved the chapter! I love stories like these, especially when it has Kagome-bashing in it! :DDD
the allen walker chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I would like it if you post the next chapter. It sound like an interesting story. I would like to read more.
me chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
One thing I don't understand. Kaede gave the beads to Kagome and told her how to use them. Why is she now disapproving of their use? And, as the one to give them to Kagome, couldn't she just ask for them back? Like, Hey, Kagome, you've had those beads for long enough, Inuyasha has agreed to help get the jewel shards for you, can I have them back now? I really need them for something, um, important. And they're mine. So, fork 'em over.

Also, if Kagome's mother disapproves of what her daughter does, well, SHE'S THE MOTHER. It's up to her to discipline her daughter, to encourage her to be responsible and chew her out for being rude, and say Hold it right there, young lady! When she tries to weasel out of chores. Don't make Kagome a big tyrant and everyone else a total victim without showing at least a little brains and backbone.

Kaede is Kagome's teacher in Priestess stuff, so has some authority there, Sango and Miroku are older and much more experienced than Kagome and often teach her about how the world works, so they have lots of credibility and can use that to their advantage. Sesshomaru never keeps his insults about other people's actions to himself anyway, why would he hesitate to say Bitch, you're keeping my brother as a slave, and I demand that you stop it right now. Bitch. Kagome's mother is her Mother, and can ground her, refuse to buy her bandages, demand for her to sit down and listen, the list goes on.

I get where you're going with the plot, but make Kagome work for her faux pas, don't just let her run rough shod over a bunch of hardened warriors without letting them so much as object! It makes it much more fun for us to read, too, when prople fight back!
KitsuneDango chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
nuooo why is there only to chaps for this?!
its the cutest inu fanfic ive ever found!
MisteryMaiden chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
I love it so far! Update soon!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! And don't think you don't write good because your writing is AMAZING!
I'm anxious for the next chapter! What's going to happen to lord sesshomaru? What will happen next?
anikky chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
i personaly do not like you but i must say you are a very skillful writer. there were merely a few instances of misspellings. otherwise i saw nothing truly wrong.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Please update!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
this is a great story! please update it soon
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I like what you have up so far, post soon. )
Darkhellia chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
omg i'm just like you, i take naps(usually longer than 8 hours) too.
Vio6136 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Good day! First of, I honestly couldn't believe you weren't joking in your profile about the reviews you get. I mean, sometimes human stupidity has no bounds - it's like we're evolving in two different species now! Anyway.

I loved this story - I like your writing style, it's easy and comfortable to read, nice and clean, and your view of characters is close to mine, so I really enjoy reading it. I understand what you say about HP crossovers, so, hey... Wouldn't it be an excellent time to pick this story up? (I'm impudent, I know, but that would really make me very happy There are so few Inuyasha fics that I really like). But you have life, I know. I can deal))

In conclusion, thanks for writing this (even for this bit, it gives me hope)). And dumb people are there for a reason, too - they are great to make fun of. Even if they don't get it))
music909 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
update this soon please
Saharra Shadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Interesting story. It expands on a number of concepts that irritated me in the show, but which I hadn't really considered. I enjoyed the breakdown of demon psychology as well. I'm really looking forward to an update of this story and the Unwilling Vanguard.