Reviews for The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
so sweet! loved it!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love me some happily married ever after!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great o/s! It was super cute and it was good for a beginning work :]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
not bad. i would read more...
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I remember reading this a while ago and I don't think I reviewed it. It's so sweet! I wish I could get my hubs to read it and remind him he used to say sweet stuff like that to me all the time. Now we're old and boring!
Loved it!
EA xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
sweet.. i love it
Dreamweaver94 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is definitely a fairy tale because kids never interrupt you when you're "done".

I loved the yogurt balls. Your boys should come visit PA, they can actually visit Blue balls... it's a few miles away from Intercourse, PA. They can send post cards to all their friends.

And this is certainly nothing like the other "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" I read. Thank heavens because I can't take the horsetail accessories.

It's impressive that you fit all those prompts in. That last quote almost reminds me of Ferris Bueller "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it".

Good job. Very fluffy and angst free indeed.
imashygirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Beautiful. :)

I love fluffy, zero-angst Edward-Bella fics. They make me feel all fuzzy inside ;)
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I'm a sucker for happily married lemony fic and this is so it!

This line was perfect in the moment, ""I love it like this, when you're in me…over me…on me. I love the feel of you, the weight of you. "

Sweet & sexy!

Thanks for sharing
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very cute and sweet!
CaroBeaH chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this was so hot! and then cute!
leegee123 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I just read your o/s as it was recc'd by the ppss and I loved it. What a sweet and fun story. Great job and thanks !
bhr chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Beautiful o/s! It was recc'd by the perv pack's smut shack and I can't lie, but being a fan of the movie, the title reeled me in, and once I started, I couldn't stop! :) I love how much Edward loves his family, the cuteness with the daughter and the blue balls xD and how much he loves his wife! Lovely from start to end :D
joyosix chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hi. What a great o/s. I read on rec from lemon report on ppss. The prompts were used so well. Very steamy lemon. "wake up wake up". I loved the yogert breathing. Great story and congrats on your first journey into posting. Good luck. Xo jo6
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was really cute. Warm and fuzzy.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »