Reviews for The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
tsmacker chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Blue balls. Don't even get me started. I have a 17 year old son and a husband who are relentless. It's a wonder that the parents of my kids friends let them come to my house after the conversations that go on at our dinner table. Of course, my 15 year old daughter is the worst.
allidel chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Such a cute story! I think you did a great job - never would have guessed you were a new writer. Fantastic details!

Just read your profile...I can completely sympathize with the kids-outing-you-thing. Mine are younger but they still point out every Twilight thing we pass, as if it will make my day. I politely nod while walking a little faster, hoping no one notices. Then I discreetly investigate it the next time I am shopping alone! :)
keyecullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG I died laughing over the daughter's talking about mommy's yogurt balls and blue balls and how Edward doesn't have the heart to tell her that he doesn't like blue balls! *snicker*

This story was hot and adorable all at the same time. Well, not exactly at the same time but you know what I mean! LOL!

Your profile page her just cracked me up too. You have a great sense of humor.

Found you via Southern Fan Fiction.

Keye
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Super cute and sexy!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
that waz awsum! fluv! very hottt! & very fuckin cute! ty bb!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hot daddyward is always a win! And I adore SpongeBob. Don't let me catch anyone trash talking him!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I liked your sleeping beauty - great use of the prompts
MetallicNightReader chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
All this from those 7 prompts? I must say that was awfully creative. I will say that the "leaf in the wind" was a little forced, but everything else flowed fine. I really liked it.
Purpleem89 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
great story
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
awww hot and sweet. love it! great job!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Love it!

PS: I love SpongeBob Squarepants. :)

XOXO

MIA
Edmazing chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was such a sweet, happy story! With a big dollop of sexin' on top! I loved it. The adoration and love just made me smile. And great job in weaving in all of the prompts! I would've never guessed you were working something in.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

ed
arrime chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this was so cool and sweet! I enjoyed reading it:)
afonz chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really enjoyed this! I didn't think kids were going to come into play but they made it really adorable with all of the questions about yoga balls...which is what I'm assuming the little girl meant. Great read!
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 6/14/2011