Reviews for The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aww, that was sweet, lovely and sexy!

ericastwilight chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
OMG! This was so cute and adorable and I just want to hug all of them. Gah. Great job!

Erica
t17381 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
awesome
elizabethan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Great one shot - well done! Love that they can still be parents and hot, smexy lovers.
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
loved this!
sarabara081 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I loved it! It was sweet and hot at the same time! Your words were very well put together and I would have never guessed you were a new author as I was reading this! I think you should keep with the writing! :)
Agrutle chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Well.. A daddyward.. what more is there to say. I luff daddywards.. They were adorable and sweet.. I love the interaction and playfulness that preceded the hot smexing.. The children were adorable and sweet and so like what you experience when they begin to ask questions. Loved it, my friend. it was truly AWESOME.
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Sigh. That was so sweet. And hot. And made me miss when my kids were little. But I don't miss Spongebob. Love how you worked in all the prompts.

I didn't know you wrote - you need to write more now!
obsmama chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
There are no other words for this O/S but LOVELY.

The love he has for her the way he shows it my god the emotion is phenomenally portrayed and the funny mixed in with the sexy and then on top of the amazing love is just like a FIC SUNDAE. I want to say you have real talent at this and need to see where it could take you. I really like how you wrote the kids and that is where you need to go. I would love to read more from you Twil.
maxandmo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Well well well...that was so lovey dovey and sweet! I now feel fuzzy inside:) Great job and it's so NOT ridiculous!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
really sweet o/s! loved it!
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Awww twilllllly that was sooo good! I didn't know you wrote but I'm glad I read it. I love how you used the prompts not in a way many would have very cute and funny I liked it a lot :) 3jessann
bellalove72 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I COULD NOT LOVE THIS STORY ANYMORE THEN I DO! OMG! IT'S FABULOUS!

Seriously, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's sweet but not too sickly sweet. it's citrusy but not too acidic. And it has a DaddyWard! It's absolutely perfect!

When i started reading it I had intended to copy and paste my favorite lines but once I finished I couldn't do that because I'd have to copy the whole damn thing!

Yeah, sleep reading did not does not work! The whole Wake up was so incredibly, just... GAH! I love it!

Don't get me wrong, I loved The Applicant too and I didn't think I could love this one more, but this one, omg, twill... awesome!

And I think the best part is that none of the "lines" seemed like they were only there because they had to be. They totally fit! I had no clue all those lines weren't yours.

You are pretty awesome, twilly!

ILY! LOL!

xoxoox
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
JSYK, I will never see Sponge Bob the same way again!

Great one-shot, hilarious and hot!

Thanks for writing, and Happy New Year!
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This was just one hot lemon and I think it described my bedroom life, getting interrupted by the kiddies! Great one shot, your writing is really good!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »