Reviews for Soul Fire
NH'f chapter 1 . 3/28
One of my fav NH fic.i wonder why the writer discontinued it :(
Hina chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
That sucks! I can't believe you had not updated this story yet. Not awesome men, not awesome :/
gbdeck200 chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
update plz
Dreamgirl32 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I've recently started writing my own fan fic and I've got just one thing to say to you miss. Hot shot!:

PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me tips on how to write!"

It's so well written. Every thing paint a picture in it mind of somthing that would have absoultly happened on the actual show! Mine has already been up over a week and I'' waiting on reviews to continue it. But so far not even one review. Is that bad? Anyway please update soon. (if there are more I've only read the first chapter.
kurenai cakes chapter 30 . 8/1/2011
Your story is awesome.
Annibellee chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
AAAAGH! TOO MANY TEARS! I've cried so much in the past couple days! Yesterday from anime,today from stories! Wonderful job! I hope that you post more on here. But for now I'm gonna read it on DA. ;) Thank you for your wonderful writing and good luck on your original story! :)
fanfictionjunky chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
So, i was so sad when i read your a.n.! i dont know how to do anything on deviant art, since im tachnologically retarded, and i LOVE your story! i feel like crying! do you plan on ever finishing this story here? cuz i could wait, i really could!
RedRangerBelt chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
Sweet. Is Hiashi ever going to drop the charges? What are Naruto and Hinata going to learn while they're away? Will any of their friends learn exactly why they left? How long are they going to be gone?
forbiddenluv4Naruto chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! And I hope you also do what's right for you, not just for your doting fans.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
I can't wait for the next installment. This is awful! Poor Hinata. I know she'll find a way to cope with her distraught. Please update soon. This is so heartbreaking. I really feel for Hinata. Man, Neji is one heck of a nice guy once you get him to warm up.
Brother Bandit chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
This is where blocks usually set in.

persevere!
CJ Snow chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
It was indeed a tear inducing chapter, especially for Hinata, and at the end it gives the impresion that she gives up. I wonder, now that she's outside the Hyƫga sphere of influence and, if I'm right, giving up on Naruto, will other men be attracted to the 'banished princess'. And if so, what reaction will Naruto have? Jealousy, maybe? Though feeling that for Hinata might send his brain spinning in confusion.

I'm probably looking too much into it.

Great chapter and I can't wait to see what direction it now takes.
Skwiziks chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
You're thinking this is crap? That the story isn't good? Balderdash! I've been on for over a decade is this one of the best Naruto fan fiction pieces I've read and one of the better stories I've read in general. I've read hundreds, if not thousands of Naruto stories, this one has to be in my top twenty, at least.

The tone and cadence of your writing, even with the third person perspective, is very impacting. Every scene is emotionally charged in the appropriate way and I responded accordingly as such. Visually, your writing is evocative. I automatically formed clear pictures of every moment. Hell! The combat was interesting! That's hard to do! The dialogue was well done, and structured so that it was never confusing who was speaking. You also didn't use too many descriptors and adverbs in the dialog, letting the content of the dialog and the tone of the scene speak for the characters. That's also hard to do! I only remember seeing one typo. In the entire thing. You misspelled "skull" as "scull" somewhere around the mid-twenties.

You've created an amazingly complex network of conflicts and tensions that are highly engaging.

What exactly is Orochimaru's hidden agenda with Water Country? What is Water Country getting out of this deal? What's going on with Lightning Country that's making them so agitated? Naoki is a very interesting and dangerous character, when will he be returning and how will it cause even more problems? What will become of the rift forming in the Hyuuga clan? Is there any chance of redemption for Hiashi? How will Neji's position in the clan be affected by his actions? What's Hanabi's take on all this? How will Tsunade try to convince the Hyuuga to allow Hinata and Naruto to return? Who was the Hyuuga in Hinata's vision? An ancestor? What's his agenda? What kind of power is he unlocking in Hinata and at what price? What does Hitomi and her family have against the Hyuuga and other clans? Why are they hiding? Was Hitomi a mother once? What's the story there? Who is Masaru? Why does Hitomi dislike him and Shizune doesn't appear to? What's Daichi like? How are his teaching methods progressive? Does he practice critical pedagogy in regards to the ninja arts? How can he help Hitomi, Hinata, and Naruto? How will Hitomi influence her charges and vice versa? What exactly is the relationship between Sakura and Naruto? What exactly will happen between Hinata and Naruto? How will Hinata react to her memories of the fox? Will Jiraiya be able to help his student while he's out working as a spymaster? How do the toads feel about all this? How will Akatsuki be involved? What's going to happen with Sasuke now that Naruto is out and about? What more is hidden from the reader that has yet to be revealed?

Do you see the web you have wrought?

I sat down five hours ago to start this story. I read through chapter thirty in one straight shot. It was entertaining the entire time.

I've seen so many stories that were of such high quality get abandoned time and time again, for reasons I can't understand. I'm still subscribed to all of them, just in case. If you feel this is not worth continuing because it's not worthy, you're wrong. It is very worthy. If you feel this is not worth continuing because of other priorities, please reconsider. Even if you can't devote your full time to this story, even progress made on off days would be greatly appreciated.

You've made a handful of small changes to the storyline, kept true to the setting, and let the characters decide what happens next. This is what makes great, classic fan fiction. Though I can't speak for others, I would love to see this continued until completion, and wholeheartedly believe that the quality of your writing is worthy of anyone and everyone's praise.

With ardor,

-Skwiziks
Okazaki323 chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
sakura just really annoys me sometimes. a good chapter. i think you wrote the emotion in the last chapter a little better. the hinata/hiashi goodbye waas ok. it reminded about how much of a dick he is. i also think she was wrong. i hope after she comes back she takes back the things she said to him. she had no reason to be sorry, he's an asshole and deserved what he got and more. i think she'll realize this once she gets stronger and spends more time with naruto. god, that kiss sakura gave naruto at the end pissed me off. not at you though, at sakura. fuckin' sakura.
wingedmercury chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
well that was a GREAT chapter, though I am disheartened from the author's note at the end.

I just loved all the lovely emotion and the moon lit detail. Delicious.

I really hope you update again sometime, but it seems like this story is dead now:( Which is too bad that you're ending it now, chapter 30 was a really strong chapter. But, I guess better to quit on a strong note.

Listen, if you need a beta to continue, I'll always be happy to beta for you. I really encourage you to continue this fic, 'cause it's great!