Reviews for Picking Locks
Happy reader chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
So sweet! Lots of hugs to Neal and thanks to you!
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 5/27/2016
interesting :)
SylverSpyder chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
This is a well-crafted plot with whump, depth, character development, and a high level of rhetorical skill. Nice job, my dear.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
love it
Post U Later chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Oh I Would Definitely!

I Luv The Ending Ch. & Neal's Mom & Step-Dad

"You look like shit, kid." Lol Even I Laughed At That. XD Great Story.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Aww~ I Like Neal's Mother. & I Luv How U Did The Whole Lemonade & Cookies Thing. XD I Bet This Was Hard To Write. It Seems Really Difficult. Good Job!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Aww~ How Cute! I Just Luv The Conversations U Write Between Neal & Peter. Poor Neal, He's In so Much Pain But He is Just So Cute Too. Great Ch. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Oh~ Are We Going To Get To Meet Neal's Mother? Yay! I Bet She's Beautiful. Oh I Luv Ur Description Of Neal, It Was Perfect. He Really Is A Bag Full Of Contradictions, Huh? XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Noooo~ Not A Cliffy! Y Do U Torment Me So~? ...

So An Unsolved Murder Case, Huh? Interesting~. I Luv How Long Ur Chapters Are. XD

It Would Be So Cool If They Told Us Neal's Past In Show... I Wonder What It Really Is.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww, I Wanna Meat A Loopy, Drugged Up Neal, He Sounds Super Cute~! & I Bet It Is Super Fun Writing Him Like That! XD Luv This Story So Far.
alli1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I really loved your story with a protective Peter, a worried Mozzie and a loopy Neal. Great back story, too, explaining a little bit about Neal's early years. I'd like to see more about Neal and his mom, even though canon will take it in a different direction. You have a good handle on the characters and a good ear for dialogue.
LvSammy chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! this was absolutely amazing. I love the way you have Peter and El taking care of Neal...and MOz...omg and finding out about his past...OMG THIS WAS AWESOME! YOu know you rock right? JUST AWESOME!
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Awe, I love this one, too. Great fic. How Peter, Mozzie and El take care of Neal is just so sweet and awesome. And it's great to learn more about his past, too.
Less101 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Another great story. How did I miss these when they were first posted. You're a great story teller. Than you once again!
Jaz22 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Nice job! This was an enjoyable story. I like the depth of relationship you portrayed with the guys, yet with that hint of reluctance still there for them. Nicely in character. The backstory was believable and made for a good plot line. Thanks for sharing!