Reviews for Stay With Me?
Mandie8612 chapter 11 . 3/27/2018
no ending...
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 7/16/2017
that was good
Do'B chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
i love this story, i think that you are doing great. i would like for lissa and the rest of the gang to know about dimitri, this way dimitri and rose could be somewhat relaxed with their affections when they are around.

janine already suspects how dimitri feels towards rose, so i would like for janine and alberta to know as well. surly it will not be long before they graduate so those who need to know can know and than dimitri and rose can go public once she has graduted or on her 18th birthday which ever comes first, im hoping the 18th because than dimitri can openly anncounce his love and devotion for her on her 18th?

in earlier chaps you described in dimitri's dreams that rose was wearing a blood red dress, this was similar to when adrain dreamed walked with rose, does this mean that dimitri was dream walking with rose or did adrian pull dimitri in with him?

great to have you back, looking forward to following this story,please update soon.
roseanddimitri chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
i love this update soon please whats taking so long
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
I cannot wait to see what happens next. Glad the writers block is gone. Welcome back.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
Love the story, update soon please
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
you go! thank you so much for coming back to us and gracing us with your presence, we love you and keep doing what you do best- writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
gosh dang it girl! you know how to write ] i am glad your working on this story again. been a while since i read a fan fic that i liked and was well written. thank you so much and keep writing. I love you!
loventherussian17 chapter 11 . 7/3/2011
great story so far cant wait to see what happens next update soon
SarahandBabees chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
great story so far :) keep it up!
book1997worm chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
love this story. please review soon
Twilighternproud chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Loveee it :D
PrincessRedfern chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Oh my God, this story practically made me cry. I can't believe the Strigoi want Rose. It's so horrible. I can't wait for the next chapter XD
TheCakeIsFake chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
You have to update soon, i just love this story! It is so good. Your writing is very good. It all makes sense. Please, please, please update soon.
LovinTheSun1996 chapter 10 . 1/26/2011