Reviews for It Starts With A Star
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 8 . 3/23
update please!
cammieluvsu chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
PLEASE PLEASE update I love the story! I'm totally addicted to this story! Amazing!
jowell chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
hey i just read ur story ur doing great keep writing more i love the story next time can u do about 3 chapter or 2 and post it? love it.
vanessa-mellark chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
Yay! So worth the wait! I absolutley love this story! I can't wait to see how you finish this, and to see the chapter based off of 'Sectionals' cause thats when Noah is gonna find out about the Finchel baby...Are you gonna make Rach's baby named Beth? Lmao Anyway, great job and UPDATE!
sdl458 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
This is awesome, I love how everything is reversed. And Quirt :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
great update so far... loving the unique take you have on the cannon episodes in this altverse
ForeverAndAlways.xo chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Love it!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
loved your alt-verse take on throwdown
vanessa-mellark chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Love Love Love it! Please update, like now! I am dying without your story! I am so curious to see who you picked as Quinn's boyfriend! Eeep! Updatees please! And OMG did u here? Apperently, Quinn is getting a boyfriend in Season 2! That means no Quick :(
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
great update...I love how your verse parallels actual cannon and I can't wait for the next installment
dreamsfilltheemptysky chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
This is great so far very confusing but I'm loving Quinn/Puck. It's a really interesting idea. I loved that if you owned Glee Kurt and Quinn would get more solos and Rachel would learn to shut up. That would be my dream.
vanessa-mellark chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Love Love Love! This is such a great story! Please update and I can't wait to see who Quinn's boyfriend turns out to be. Wait..Is it Jesse! OhMyGawd Please let me know and update soon!
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
great update once more...
Camrox64 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I kind of wanted to see how Quinn kind of knowing whatis happening to Rachel would play out in the story, since Quinn does know a lot of what is going to happen. This chapter was still good. I will tell your right now that this is one of my favorite stories on here.

KEEP GOING!
broodyandcheery143 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
This is an interesting story...I'm excited to see where you take it.

Update soon :)