Reviews for Storm Chasers
shenshen1977 chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Just finished reading, really enjoyed he story, it was well thought out and well written, thanks for posting!

Cheers, ShenShen
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
A wonderful story with a great storyline. Most stories these days lack originality or a good thought out plot - yours had both.

Funn thing, just about three or four weeks back, I read another great Supernatural-story about the 'Thunderbird' Legend, though that Thunderbird wasn't as nice as yours. The story is called 'Where a river seperates the Land' I think.
Leahelisabeth chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Mark Twain, of course :) I loved this story. i like the ones where I actually sympathize with the villain. I would have preferred a little more Sammy Whumpage, but that is just personal preference! Good job with this. I look forward to your next story!
Sue Pokorny chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Samuel Clemens is Mark Twain, but what he had to do with thunderbirds, I have no idea. g

Great ending. I loved the conflict between Aaron and Gail and how it accented Sam and Dean's sibling relationship. It's hard to do what's right when you are forced to hurt those you love most. Something that kind of foreshadows everything in the future, huh?

I would really, really like to see Dean kill someone. Slowly. With a spoon. g Just loved that line.

thanks for the great ride!

Colby's girl chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Mark Twain my friend is what is so obvious.

Great fanfic. I enjoyed your use of existing myths with your own spin on things. Good job.
dreamlitnight chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
To answer your trivia question- Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain. Clever and funny. I liked your wrap up. Dean on drugs, is always great! This whole story was wonderful! Great job!
Ciya chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
Great story - cool mix of American Indian myth and SN. I really thought Dean might be toast when Aaron's sister dropped him.

Samuel L. Clemens Mark Twain?
tomash chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Another great chapter, a nice mix of emotions and action. Poor Dean - again! So Sam's got the bow and he's safe with Aaron right? Looking forward to your next update. K.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter! Hope the next chapter is up VERY soon!
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Great chapter. Poor Dean, he getting the short end of the stick in this one! Looking forward for the next chapter. Thanks
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i really like this fic so far! love the native american plot line, and the action is just right. :] i also like the balance between the h/c and the action-y stuff. :D we're getting a massive storm front right where i live at the moment, so your fic has me in the perfect spooked mood. xD

keep writing, i can't wait to see what happened to the poor whumped winchesters! :]

-GreenEyes
Moira-glc chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I love when chapters finish like "Dean succumbed to the pain free abyss of oblivion." Yes! I'm pretty cruel :D

Can't wait for the next episode.
Sue Pokorny chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
You are more than welcome! You write a good story, I'll keep letting you know!

So Sam still has the bow, right? And he and Aaron are free, but Dean - poor, poor Dean - is pretty much screwed... just how I like it! Looking forward to more!

dreamlitnight chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
This chapter was wonderful and awful at the same time. Wonderful, in that there was great action and whumpage galore, but awful because it ended too quickly and left me hanging. lol. Can't wait to read more.
Sue Pokorny chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Well done chapter! I love how you've woven Dean's need to save ppl to - in his eyes - make up for what he did in Hell. I also like how you keep Sam's concern more or less at arms length since the real Dean wouldn't be too receptive in his frame of mind. Too many h/c writers go too far with that and I am enjoying how realistic you have them behaving.

As for Gail - she's the baddie, right? Very interesting having her a beautiful woman. For some reason, the boys never see pretty girls as the baddies right off - they're always willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. You'd think they'd learn. g

Looking forward to more!