Reviews for What I Miss
angelwysper chapter 1 . 2/1
Was searching for a Varro story, and yay, found one! Not exactly what I was looking for, but I gave it a read anyways, and was glad I did. Wonderfully done, and hopefully you will do more.
KlaineLove22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
amazing story
DawnieDeuce2891 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I was half expecting an one-shot drabble where neither Spartacus or Varro sounded like their actual characters, but this was very good. I enjoyed reading this.
Ice Journals chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Yummy. And no, not corny at all, please do more :)
PsychoticPingu chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love your story so much ! I really like the way you write, keep it up :)
Over.Blackout chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is an amazing piece of writing, I love it :D
MattMel chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow I really like this. Your style of writing is perfect for Spartacus!

Would love to read more.
Rina chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Beautiful, sweet, tender...and still in character. Their relationship in the show was truly special and should not have ended the way it did. Just what I wanted to read! Loved it :)
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Not corny at all. Beautifully written and perfectly suited for these two. I've been needing a little Spartacus/Varro. I hope you have or will have more of these.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Lovely! U captured their feelings brilliantly!
Kylechan1788 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I just finished watching the episode of Spartacus where Varro dies and I was I searched hoping someone would have picked up on the blatant homosexual undertones of those two men... and you my friend did. Your story, though unfortunately short, was AMAZING! And they way you kept them in character was characters in this show are very complex and you captured them perfectly! All in all this was an amazing fic and I wish more people read Spartacus fic so that you would have more of an audience to read your amazing work.
Jazmin3319 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This story is wonderful. And you have a great style of writing. It wasn't corny at all! It was very real and amazing and I loved it. I was only very sad when it ended! Love stories such as this. You should consider writing a longer one and maybe rate it m? :) You're very talented and I'm sure it would be great. Thanks for this story! I LOVED IT :)
cindymc14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aahhh, just what I was looking for! Perfect! I could see it as if it were unfolding in front of me. More please!
JustAfangirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
oh, how sweet! I wish there was more of this! Great job!
Tasha Hill chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hey MestT,

Great story! Please either write another Sparatcus/Varro or a Barca/Pietros. Keep up the good work.

Tasha