Reviews for The First Stone
Pharies chapter 18 . 1/21
That was a fun read. All the lore had the detail I would hope for something like this. Very nice )

Tori
Phlogiston15 chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
Love this story. Phenomenal Dramione and...just wow. Despite minor flaws that I'd probably pay more attention to if not overwhelmed by the awesomeness of this story, I loved it. Thank you, and you give me hope that there is still awesome Dramione for me to find.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
DJ Scahlo chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
I loved the bald jokes lol but.. HOLY CRAP did this frigging thing confuse the eff out of me for awhile! I honestly couldn't tell what the heck was even going on! so for that, I applaud you. a story well written. good job!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
"When you drone on and on like that I feel like someone is boring a hole in my brain with a chisel."
She gave him her sternest look and said, "I'll take a real chisel to your brain if you don't shove it, Malfoy."
"You say the sweetest things," he teased, opening the book again.

HAHA! Oh, this banter right here. I would favourite this entire story just for this banter!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Draco bent over with a genuine moan. His eyes filled up with tears and he saw stars.

LOL! Omg! Oh that poor man!
chocolatetea21 chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Interesting storyline. I'll admit I liked it but certain parts felt rushed and ran through, I was thoroughly confused by some parts and the ending was a bit iffy for me cause but.. I like the story. Guess I'll be reading the sequel
sophiegranger57 chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
this was a beautiful story, one of my favourites that I've read on here. it was brilliant and I'm sad it's over!
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Can I just say I loved this story! It was confusing at times (still don't really understand The First Stone and how it works) but it was written beautifully. I'm glad Rose Red (love that nickname) and Scorpious were reunited at the end as well as Draco and Hermione. I liked how you ended it on a joke as well that was good! 10/10 overall, well done!

ManhattanStreetLights
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Is there a sequel to this? (:
amandaisalwayswright chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
This was amazing! The plot was complex and intriging. The language was beautiful and the grammer was impeccable. There was a hint of humor (loved the "hair" thing!) while being a serious stroy. And how Hermione and Draco were (got) together was plausible. The idea about The First Stone was unique, and something that I could see being in the world of Harry Potter. This was one of the best I've read.
HermisLupim26 chapter 18 . 6/9/2012
I love fanfic Dramione *-*'
walkingby521 chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Talk about a lot of emotional ups and downs in this one! Very well written. Just enough confusion and flashbacks/flashforwards? to keep me on my toes. So good. I loved the chapters with Tom Riddle in them. Very tastefully done. And oh, Draco, when will he learn to just start with the truth-everything will always work out better that way.
Kynie chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
That was great ! So romantic and... and cute and... great !

Really good story ! Thanks for writting !
iloveapplejuice chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
Wow. This is a beautiful story. Good job.