Reviews for The First Stone
Margaret J chapter 18 . 6/28
That was adorable
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 3/15
I know I've been critical of a few things in your stories. I do think you're a very good writer, though. I can't write creatively at all. Oh, I do love the idea of a Draco who always loved Hermione.
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 3/15
"Instead, she asked for money in which to disappear." I notice his error in most of your stories. You write "in which" a lot, when it's not proper. She isn't going to disappear IN the money. She'll disappear WITH the money, so it should be "with which to disappear."
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 18 . 2/1
That was amaaaaaaazing! :) Thanks a lot for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
HAHAHAHHAHA. "NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HEAR, GRANGER?"

Like that they ended up together, like that Scorpius and Rose ended up together, but I don't like that both pairings happened in this fic. It's weird.

It's like being married to your step-sibling. Sure, you aren't related, but you're still siblings.
tilly90 chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
I just want to throw my phone down and give you a standing ovation! This is hands down the best time travel fic I have ever read. What you've done here was just plain magical! It was complex and so intricately woven and just so so beautiful. You're characters held so much depth and all their different experiences with love were awe inspiring. This story was glorious and I can't thank you enough for writing it. You're amazing!
Draconian666 chapter 7 . 6/10/2016
Oh how stupid can you be Draco! Such a dangerous game he is playing.
Draconian666 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
It's so interesting to see it from the children's point of view, it's so Rarely seen. If Hermione gets together with Draco how will that work for there children? This fic is so interesting.
Draconian666 chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
Seems the amulet is having some sort of affect on Hermione and Draco. I could feel the sexual tension. I think underneath that fa├žade, Draco has always liked Hermione. Maybe there some mates. Riddle is creepy in a 'I'm a nice guy' way.
Draconian666 chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
Lol, date with the dark lord... I love her little jibes regarding his hair loss, in intrigued with what was changed. Did riddle get the necklace? Curious.
Draconian666 chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
Omg Tom riddle! Oh this is so interesting, her observing things actually in others bodies. Curious to see how others changing small things, affected history.
Draconian666 chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Omg of all people to have a affair with, I'm nervous because I just know something bad is going to happen. I'm glad your Draco is somewhat in character and not overalls nice. Changing things is as always a interesting premise. As a parent myself I would loath to erase my daughter but there as always in human nature is a what if.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Interesting start. It seems to have a religious undertone, a little unsure about that, however it could just be setting the scene. Seems like Ron is a dick I this lol. Awful to imagine Hermione's daughter died. Interesting to see what's wrong with Draco.
LCB chapter 18 . 2/24/2016