Reviews for The First Stone
Azure Shine chapter 18 . 1/31
ahahhaahahaahha what amazing ending! i thought this gonna be tragedy, dramione and scorprose not gonna end together. but... i am amazed. this is really good! just the smut is not hot, too bad. but it great story. thank u for write this
Azure Shine chapter 17 . 1/31
noooo tragedy?
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 1/31
i know lily is not lily but this snaly moment is so draamtic, sad and great
Azure Shine chapter 10 . 1/31
so lily give stone to snape and stone only can used for first and true love. then lily is love snape? woowwoowowow love this! but snape why u so stubborn. sniff..
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/31/2018
I’m disappointed that Hermione wasn’t even worried for a second about what this trip is doing to her body, ergo the baby inside her belly
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
Lol what, Tom liked a girl called Harry?
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
I don’t understand why Draco wants to prevent their spouses cheating, after all, there are only two possibilities. Either Ron and Astoria love each other or they’re just cheaters. You can’t prevent the first unless they never ever meet and you can’t prevent the second if they’re just the kind of people to look elsewhere even when married...
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Sooo Hermione and Ron were married, but Ron cheated on her and that somehow led to their daughter’s death? BUT, Hermione did something wrong too? But it’s something that Ron is aware of but doesn’t see it as a sin as Hermione does?
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 18 . 6/19/2018
very good, but complex plot—was your brain all in a ‘knot’ when trying to create it? very well done!
i’m so glad Draco saved Hermione at the Manor!
MotekElm chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
strange story. unique Dramione. everyone seems to be a bit in the wrong.
Margaret J chapter 18 . 6/28/2017
That was adorable
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 3/15/2017
I know I've been critical of a few things in your stories. I do think you're a very good writer, though. I can't write creatively at all. Oh, I do love the idea of a Draco who always loved Hermione.
Kelsey441 chapter 18 . 3/15/2017
"Instead, she asked for money in which to disappear." I notice his error in most of your stories. You write "in which" a lot, when it's not proper. She isn't going to disappear IN the money. She'll disappear WITH the money, so it should be "with which to disappear."
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 18 . 2/1/2017
That was amaaaaaaazing! :) Thanks a lot for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
HAHAHAHHAHA. "NEED I REMIND YOU THAT I HAVE A FULL HEAD OF HEAR, GRANGER?"

Like that they ended up together, like that Scorpius and Rose ended up together, but I don't like that both pairings happened in this fic. It's weird.

It's like being married to your step-sibling. Sure, you aren't related, but you're still siblings.