Reviews for The First Stone
Serennos chapter 18 . 4/5
An extremely satisfying read and ending. Thanks very much.
Serennos chapter 9 . 4/5
This is a cracking good yarn!
Serennos chapter 1 . 4/5
Intriguing start...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2020
Wow! I wish this story was longer and more detailed but gosh, you really hit the mark. It's beautiful, you were so concise that I paid attention to each word. I love the angst but part of me wistfully wishes that they had lived the third moment for the three years (maybe an alternative ending?) and changed their futures indefinitely. I love scorpius and rose, they are beautiful parallels. I looked over your bio to see any recent works, I'm sad to see you don't, but I am so happy you haven't deleted your stories, like some authors do. I can't wait to dig my way through them, you are an amazing writer!
Azure Shine chapter 18 . 1/31/2020
ahahhaahahaahha what amazing ending! i thought this gonna be tragedy, dramione and scorprose not gonna end together. but... i am amazed. this is really good! just the smut is not hot, too bad. but it great story. thank u for write this
Azure Shine chapter 17 . 1/31/2020
noooo tragedy?
Azure Shine chapter 11 . 1/31/2020
i know lily is not lily but this snaly moment is so draamtic, sad and great
Azure Shine chapter 10 . 1/31/2020
so lily give stone to snape and stone only can used for first and true love. then lily is love snape? woowwoowowow love this! but snape why u so stubborn. sniff..
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/31/2018
I’m disappointed that Hermione wasn’t even worried for a second about what this trip is doing to her body, ergo the baby inside her belly
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/31/2018
Lol what, Tom liked a girl called Harry?
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/31/2018
I don’t understand why Draco wants to prevent their spouses cheating, after all, there are only two possibilities. Either Ron and Astoria love each other or they’re just cheaters. You can’t prevent the first unless they never ever meet and you can’t prevent the second if they’re just the kind of people to look elsewhere even when married...
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
Sooo Hermione and Ron were married, but Ron cheated on her and that somehow led to their daughter’s death? BUT, Hermione did something wrong too? But it’s something that Ron is aware of but doesn’t see it as a sin as Hermione does?
WriteAwayMaam chapter 18 . 6/19/2018
very good, but complex plot—was your brain all in a ‘knot’ when trying to create it? very well done!
i’m so glad Draco saved Hermione at the Manor!
MotekElm chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
strange story. unique Dramione. everyone seems to be a bit in the wrong.
Margaret J chapter 18 . 6/28/2017