Reviews for The Only Exception
Awesome
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved it
Dairire chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I liked, I liked quite a lot :) I've always wanted to try one of these challenges but my ipod is broken so..

Awh these were adorable, my favourites were "One" and "Hello" Both Glee songs hmm...

I have know idea what to say anymore Zoe, I've exhausted my compliments and you have continued to grow better and better at writing! Really you deserve so much praise, it was fantastic.

More updates soon? Actually no it's an order :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I didn't like it...I LOVED IT! THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT! ]
evol love chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Loved it! i especially liked the first one for The Only exception-that's one of my fav songs! Great fic.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
You do have a lot of of JB but I won't hold that against you ;) I do enjoy the Gleekness though :D

These are cute and emotionally splendid Dramione song drabbles. It's so hard to pick a favorite! But I'd have to go with...One - Glee Cast. Or Total Eclipse of the Heart - Glee Cast. I prefer the Bonnie Tyler version to the latter but if you forget the artists, the drabbles are the best in this fic. However, everythign you've written hasn't disappointed me. I enjoy all of it.
siriusisbest chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awww, I loved it!

I'm going to add it too my favoirets!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
these were some good oneshots.