Reviews for To Envy a Gryffindor
Anon chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
Wow, this is such an awesome story! I always disliked the fact that Gryffindor was often seen as the "best" house (being a Hufflepuff myself), this is a great idea! Just wondering, how come you didn't do Ravenclaw? I really enjoyed reading it!
EmeraldSlytherin chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
What the fucking fucked up fuck is this? Gloryfing Gryffindors? Omg the you gryffindors think all of you are the only things other students think about. All those people were perfectly happy where they were, except they were different and FYI Percy was ambitious, so did he envy Slytherins? Reg decorated his room Green and Silver, so he was proud of being in Slytherin. And what, did Hermione envy Ravenclaws? Cedric envy Ravenclaws and Gryffindors? THERE IS NO CUT CLEAR LINES FOR SORTING. Andromeda acts hostile to Harry in DH after he mistakes her for Bellatrix. And why the fucking hell would you drag in Scor? Fuck you. Fuck all you Gryffindors. Nobody envies you, go check out Pottermore. Screw you. Slytherins rock. Emeralds forever.
MischiefManaged97 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Elenna123 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Seriously? That was totally impossible to guess.
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012

Scorpius
BlackGryphon101 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I love the ending.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love how you began the story.
kingslayers chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
My faves have to be Scorp, andromeda and regulus. Maybe it's just cos I'm a sucker for Sirius, but the blacks have always been the scariest o me, and Reg was more like his bro at the end. Andromeda was a good person, and a great mate to Sirius and the best girl Ted could ever want. And scorpius is just brilliant, and I like the touch of rose at the end
harrypotter713 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
I loved this! Interesting to put it in 2nd person . . . Totally Awsome! Loved it!
DuckysDanni chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
AMAZING! And Refering To Your Last Review Reply: Petunia May Have Envied Them But I Think She Envied Lily More Because Lily Had The Courage To Die For Harry And Petunia Would Not.. :P

Good Work Though! :P

Snapes One Was Fab! I Loved Scorpio's But I Have One Problem - ROSE SHOULD HAVE KISSED HIM! :P (If You Belieeve In That Pairing)
Anonymous Santa chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
This is beautiful. Sad, tragic, but true. I loved how you put everything in this point of view...I loved how you showed the different point of views of the other characters in the book. I really think they deserved the attention that they didn't get. I love you for making this. Thanks a bunch.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
i love snape... well i did when i found out he wasnt so much as an ass as i originally did... great job :)
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
i really liked this one :) great job!
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Beautifully written. It was emotional and real and I loved it. I thought it was in character and I loved the epilogue. Job well done.
chocolate fish chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
That was a nice ending to a lovely story. I thought that everybody was beautifully written, and perfectly in character. Kudos must be rewarded!

Chocolate Fish