Reviews for Family Picture
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved this so much!
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
i like parker as a machtmaker. There are simply too few fanfiction about it.

Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
WHAT A CUTE FANFIC

ADORABLE D
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I LOVE YOU. Wellllll, since I don't actually know you, I suppose I love your story. BUT. The story was fantastic, and therefore that love must be transferred to the author. lol. Thank you so so SO much for writing this! It was FANTASTIC!
Darlingyourewithme chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Slowly making my way through all your stories :D
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Catherine is lucky Bones only threatened to break her hands!
Martreiya chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow! Wonderful story! I'm kinda about to cry but it's just ... This was amazing! Thanks u for sharing! :)
Jade chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww. I love it.
RissaMalia chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Way to go Parker!
Randomness96 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OMG this is soooo adorable I love Parker 3
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
cuuuuuttteee, sooo cuuuttte...

Children can truly play adults like puppets, can't they?
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Ahh, kids are SO much smarter and more intuitive than adults. :)
Gotta luv the Vamps chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Frickin amazing. :')
starr1095 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW i wasnt expecting this one. This was so sweet.

i was truthfully expecting parker to be mad at booth becuase he didnt let bones into the christmas family photo or something.

that was an amazing story udpate soon and i cant wait to read more!
Rena1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
The story itself was interesting, but sadly I couldn't finish it. You have quite a few spelling and grammatical errors. At first I wrote it off as it being you trying to portray a younger way of speaking-ie:kids sounding out words and pronouncing them that way. But then I noticed it wasn't just when Parker spoke. I don't mean to be rude, but it really began to detract from the story, because I couldn't get past the multiple spelling errors.

Fortunately this problem is one that is easily fixed! All you need to do is some more proof reading, and I would even recommend getting someone to beta for you. I have to do it all the time because often times our minds work faster than our fingers when we write and then we know what it's supposed to be so we skip over it. Having someone else look over your work will really help to cut back on this.

Again, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I just hate to think that a good story or a good writer doesn't get their due because of some simple mistakes that can easily be taken care of.