Reviews for Harry Potter and the Defensive Soul Bond
jman47 chapter 17 . 5/3
honestly adding hermione is kinda hot
Pearlohtwin chapter 28 . 4/8
I want you to break hermione's heart.
Like Harry and ginny found out herm betrayed them about 6 months ago and they could never forgive what she did. They didnt want resentment in their hearts so they decided on revenge i.e., breaking herm heart.
They get her to open up and then tell her they know what she did and felt so betrayed by that that they had to do something bout it.
ps-what she did should be worse than what they did.
Could be gr8 twist u know? no one will expect it.
oh and dont put herm and ron together after that. I mean herm cant forgive ron for what he did(bully) so...
Ron can start asking for forgiveness just after that.
Thats it thanks for at least reading this. I am not good at writing fanfics but i would love to see this plzzz...
SoScrewMeOverLuv chapter 16 . 4/8
my lemon:
Harry and ginny fall in bed. G removes her and harry clothes. G takes her pussy hole and bongs H dick in it. They go on for 30 min. They cum TOGETHER(please! Like thats possible!hmph) at the exact same time. They hump some more. They sleep like that itself. No washing or changing sheets. (I mean ik ur tired but cmon ppl!)
THE END
If I win:-
I want hermione to be heartbroken as harry says she can only be a sis to him.
Ron should regret everything and no one should forgive him.
Dv
edhuff chapter 31 . 2/10
This incident should, at least,cause 'DoubleDumb' to do serious re-evaluation of Snape!
edhuff chapter 27 . 2/10
Check continuity! In this chapter, at Christmas. you have your heroes WALKING to Hogsmeade. In previous chapters you had them take CARRIAGES! Need to remember or re-read what you have previously written. Otherwise am thoroughly enjoying your story and hope you continue with it.
VA chapter 33 . 1/12
Hi i just want to say a few things to you.
First, i love this story, honestly it is one of the best fanfics i have read.
2. Are you going to be updating, i urge you to i don't know if you realize how good this story is.
3. You said that u had red other soul bond fanfics could u recommend some?
Fk
Df
Halofanreach chapter 16 . 10/16/2020
Hey I saw that you read a harry soul bond fic that had ginny hermione luna gabrielle and the patil twins can you tell me what it's called
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2020
Fi
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Fh
Girls rule Hinny chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
I don't like the fact Ginny wants to take it quick
Girls rule Hinny chapter 2 . 9/11/2020
This is amazing carry on writing and maby do a fanfic about harry and Ginny going to the marauders
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2020