Reviews for My Boy Roxie
EvilBunnyChan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Real good story, I loved it actually when I wasn't on Twitter I was reading the last couple of chapters, great work :D love Yuffers. :)
KeedaxEmry chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
This is the best fanfic I have read in a long, long, long while, so thank you. :)

Great character developement, structure, organization, etc, etc, I could go on, but you get the point. I love the ending-it was adorable-and some chapters almost made me cry (Poor Roxas in the hospital!). /

P.S. You have a good taste in music
pbub2 chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
I have to say that this story kept me hooked till the very end!

Awesometastic job!
RoxasXAxelFANGIRL chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
The song is by PARAMORE!
Namichan11 chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
:D Hooraaaay!

I'm really sad that it's ended but also happy cause I got to read an awesome story, thanks so much!
RoxasXAxelFANGIRL chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE!
ReliveTheGreat chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Aaahhh! U better update fast!
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
MAKE A SEQULE
ReliveTheGreat chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Awwwww this was good can't wait for the next ;)
18dustyrose chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Yaaay! Roxy woke up but it still bothers me that i don't know what song Axel's singin two Roxas. Could you give us another hint if not just tell us in the next chapter. Thanks love your stories soooooooo much 33333
RoxasXAxelFANGIRL chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE, I WILL DIE WITHOUT THIS STORY *FAINT* "HELP I SEE THE LIGHT!"
WassapVoltage chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
"DEMYX IF YOU KEEP DRINKING THAT DR PEPPER YOU'LL GET ALCOHOL POISONING"

Teehee. :3 Just Kidding.

Loves the story
ReliveTheGreat chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Aaahhh I love this story :D update soon! Btw, what kind of accent are you giving axel? I'm imagining it being southern but I don't wanna be wrong LOL
pbub2 chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
you can do it Axel! XD
PhoenixDash chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
Is the song from Lucinda Williams, "Can't Let Go"?

If so, it's very cute of Axel to go through such length for their song..

I wish I had a song.

Hope to read from you soon, and I'm using my twin account, because I'm too lazy to sign out..

If you'll answer this review, tell that this is to CattyCoopster, or Catty for short.

Thanks for a good reading!

/Catty & PhoenixDash (-PD)