Reviews for Seikon no Qwaser lost years
Chaos Keeper chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
grrr update asap. yea? I NEED MORE FANFICTION! XD nice job on this one
forever.artist.26 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
you know you really should update this story its really good.
bunny hat 14 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
oh hurry and get the next chapter up
IGSP chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I love it!
Please post more!
teenz.sinoy chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
waahh! could you publish the next story please it's awesome story really no jokes please...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
loved it
tteokimimi chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
G.
N.

AM.

DISAPPOINTED.

At the start was OK, but as it kept going, the punctuation... I know I'm being a bit too blunt and straight-forward, but if you dont even have time to go back to clear your mistakes, I don't even think you deserve to be an author.

F.

I'M.

NOT.

READING.

ANYMORE.

It was horrible, the grammar was horrible... I didn't get the story, who was even talking or what the were doing. There wasn't even speech marks, is it that hard to insert speech marks? I've read some of your other stories, yet, I am still not satisfied with the grammar. The names of the characters don't even have fuckin' CAPITAL LETTERS! You must be ashamed of yourself. FIX IT or you will get a lot of bad, comments.
xswallowheart chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Interesting story. I adore the anime.

However, please use spell check, and correct punctuation, it was extrememly difficult to read at some points. :]
Alice chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Keeep writttiiiing pleeaaasseeeeee
Jupiter5296 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
It was a really good story, but put quotes around the text next time, i got a liitle confused about what they were talking about, lol.
SwimChic12431 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Please please write another chapter! I need to know how Sasha reacts and what happens with Him and his daughter! It was great! I love this anime and this is just awesome!