Reviews for PitterPatter
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 7/21
Wow. I came across this story and thoroughly, immensely enjoy it. Thank you for giving Ron enough credit. Im so tired of him being taken lightly as friend of Harry and Hermione. Besides, hes really brilliant and mature here. Also, playing with the idea of mature/young is cool. And ive always fond of stories with Chocolate frog.
holly1492 chapter 1 . 2/19
Brilliant.
milorupert chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
it was really beautiful!i loved it so much!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wonderful, I love the idea and the story. Thanks for writing.
Smasher170 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
The pause to lick her palm line was priceless. Good stuff!
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very sweet story! I loved all the inner dialogue. Thank you for sharing.
thisismybackupaccount chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was adorable! :D
ThatKlutzCalledBella chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh my God I love it. Abso-bloody-lutely love it!

Are you gonna continue with it? I really hope you do, I love it!
loveless-romantics chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loved this so much! It was great to see the friendship between Ron and Harry as well as Hermione and Ginny. I would love to see a second part to this, one with them actually trying to and getting pregnant. Amazing job!
SirHerbertLemon chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really enjoyed this. I feel you did a good job on the characters and their respective behaviors and tendencies. I hope you continue!
katsmiles115 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
very sweet
tripodion chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That was absolutely wonderful! I think you should continue this, because you have a really great story on your hands, and you write it so well! There were a few spelling mistakes, but that was the only drawback. This was just great, I look forward to seeing your other work!
readme2023 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That is really good. You are a great writer.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Loved the story so much! I loved everyone's interactions with each other.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very cute story. I love the back and forth between POVs, and how you show Ron's success at auror training and Hermione's natural studying/research tendency.