Reviews for Paper hearts
iGhostTown chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
WOW. Just wow.
Please can you carry the story on? Its really awesome. I want them to have a happy ending x)
Jskdkd chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please make this into a twoshot love the work you have done!
IridescentLight chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
wow, it's amazing! I mean, it's heart-breaking but still it manage to be romantic and you can see the love they have for each other. They're so cute!... well maybe it's just me and my obsesion with these two xp I swear, sooner or later Clace's love is going to take over the world...

IridescentLady
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
R u gonna update or sumthing? Because if u r, then do it! This story is not finished yet! Pls? Thc xD
yocel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lovesongs, they kill me
They kill me.. Now
Lovesongs are killing me
Are killing me.. Right now!

I know of many people who know about cinema ;D -al menos no en Lima-PerĂº, ..
alive the VISUAL KEY! lmL!

I loved it! and the song was tailor-made; D

listening glass skin de dir en grey!- :D
ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is a Very good story! BUT WHY DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE!
mortalinstrumentsgurl1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Awwwww this is cute
smith041 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You realy need to stop writing if you do not know how your own story is going to go
Amy Bay chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awww. so sad! I got a little teary-eyed there at the end. how sweet, please continue! I want atleast a happy reunion! this story is to good to stop here!
Rebecalla chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
omg so sad! this story is really good. please write more! i want you to continue this story really bad! Its one of those stories that reaches out and grabbs you in the heart. love it! please continue!
Silver Winged One chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awww... So sweet and depressing at the same time. Please continue. It's such a good story! Please!
XxBloodThornxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
that was awesome! really good!:)
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wows.

That was great.

I've seen this floating round in people's things and crap, so I decided to take a look.

I'm happy with what I read, even if it was was, it was moving.

Keep writing awesome,

Bookninja15 XD
Reading-the-world chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
you totally have to write more that was really good.
firecrushedcat chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I think that's just sad! D: I like all the heartbreak but this is one of those times I really wish that the characters had a happy ending. Awesome job still! :D