Reviews for Alex in Between
hyper13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I loved it. You definitely could definitely do so much more with the story than just a one-shot, though. You could continue it, have them find the Stone of Dreams and the happy ending, etc. This just felt like a cliff hanger and not the end.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That was really good :D one of the few Halex fics that's actually awesome. That I've read anyway. Awesome job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great re-take on the movie, I'm with you, I wished they'd had them get together because Alex and Harper are super cute together and I always enjoy stories about them together; they make a perfect couple together. :) Thank you so much for creating this story for us it was an incredible treat to read and I enjoyed it very much. :)
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Fuck Biscuit chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Wow! That was really good! Usually I don't have the patience to read a story that's as long as this one was, but it was well worth it! Good job! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Well in a way Alex really did take after her dad since she is doing pretty much the exact same thing, giving her powers for love, meh, I dont think she would do that in the series but I may be wrong, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
munnerz chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That IS a great reason for not wanting the powers, minimizes the competition and Justin DOES deserve the position...HALEX forever!
MusicMagicMurder chapter 1 . 7/12/2010