Reviews for Fashionably Late
Snapecharmer1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great story about the wedding that never happened (and should have!). I laughed out loud at the end, it was hilarious. I could see Gene barreling thru the little girls so clearly, with Alex trailing and apologizing. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Fantastic! I'm really enjoying your stories - can't believe I haven't discovered them before! This was so funny, made me laugh so much!

X D
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hilarious! I can just imagine Ray forgetting the rings and Gene driving like a madman between churches. And it's full of lovely lines - "Ray might not know a lot about weddings, but he did know that people about to get married were supposed to look fairly cheerful."; "Shaz, who would almost certainly have Chris doing the ironing within a fortnight"; "Closest I ever came to crying at a wedding was my own and you'd understand that if you'd ever met my wife." Lovely.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
The only good AtoA fic I've read so far! Made me lol :)
Complicity chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This is sweet and fuzzy and wonderful and marvelously refreshing from usual angsty ashes fiction, and the writing is spot on too. All in all, I loved it! Thanks for writing.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
AHAHA! XD What an awesome fic XD You so have what would happen here! XD I loved it XD

Nice one!

Jazzola :)
MinxySix chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is just a fantastic little fic, I loved it- this line made me laugh so much:

""Gene, she wasn't in the middle of the road. You're driving on the bloody pavement half the time!" xD
HeidiT chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This made me giggle quite a lot!:) It's very in character.
graciemay94 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aw this is fab! Love it :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
If only shaz and chris knew the truth. You know what they say and alex, gene and ray should answer to- speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil! Nice comedical situation for all these lovely characters.
Account is now closed chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Thanks for uploading this - I found it highly amusing, especially when Gene and Alex were at the wrong wedding! Thi story also reminds me of the stress at my Aunty's wedding! Great job - characters were spot on :)