Reviews for Kindle the Flame
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
It was great to read the last of the stories in this series. I really enjoyed reading it.
jd chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Lovely
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Beautiful story about two friends who grow to be much more..

Ps.. i hope you do write the smut someday..
mandy9578 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Ooooh, look an update! This just made my day a little bit brighter. I love how this started as a little bit angsty and ended up a bit more hopeful.
Mma63 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I don't mind anymore for all the elapsed time. I'm more than happy to know you decided to continue and finish and that's enough for me. I loved this chapter and have a great expectations toward next posts. Please, don't take much time...
jdcocoagirl chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
this is awesome and i like how you place her dilemma and made her realized what she wanted and i like the fact that you kept true to their characters.
mandy9578 chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Oh look, an update! Yay! Thanks for this. You just made an otherwise miserable day, a bit brighter. :) Hmmm...I hope Sara lets her heart do the talking. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jdcocoagirl chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
its nice to hear from you and i'm loving both of your chapter and can't wait what will sara's decision and choice. but hoping that she would say yes to nick and open up as well.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I just read the prequels, and this one seems interesting as well. I love how you've shown the relationship developing between Nick and Sara! :D Thanks and I look forward to reading more!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
wow! this is amazing, i like this sequel better than the last, i feel more at lost on how sara feels being alone while nick works. and it seems that nick is a great provider for her. can wait how this new trepidation will bring them closer... update soon.
mandy9578 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awww, Nick and Sara make such a good "old married" couple. Loved this. Looking forward to the next chapter. :D