Reviews for Rosalie Potter
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 7/27
Cedric isn't going to die, is he? Please don't kill him.
PleaseStopYourScaringMe chapter 11 . 7/25
please ...i NEED MORE
LadyScatty chapter 11 . 7/15
I wish you would continue this story, it has a really good potential, but I don't have very much hope, i'm leaving a review just in case you decide to take a look : While you focus more on Rosalie and her love life, you don't mention a lot of things, magical progress for example, is she powerful ? You described her as smart and dedicated and gave a good explanation but because you started this fanfiction in her fourth year and we see Cedric really soon, you focused only on that and left other aspects of Rosalie's life in the dark.
I love the passionate moments you wrote between Rose and Cedric, they made my day and I can see them progressing as a solid couple and it's this complicity that pleased me the most in your story. (I'm sorry I probably made a lot of mistakes as english is not my first language (if you need french translations for Fleur's character I could help you))
sanam1234u chapter 11 . 2/26
awesome story.. love cedric rose moments...its so passionae and full of love... :) ..please update soon...
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Very nice! I haven't read anything with this plot before. I really like it!
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Sooooo... Henry is Male!Hermione, Rebekah is Fem!Ron, and Rose is Fem!Harry... Awesome , going to continue on reading
I just wanted to comment on the first chapter X3
Jillyan Potter-Black chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I really hope you decide to continue!
Isali chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Update please, as I am hooked on this story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Please update soon! I know that you have other stuff to do, but I am really into this story and would appreciate it if you would update. Perhaps a little bit of protective Remus and Sirius :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Please update!:D
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I can honestly say I love over protective Fred and George
EmpressLupin chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I hope that there's more twinz. You should really continue with this awesome story!
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
So disappointed to find that this story hadn't been updated in three years. Enjoyed regardless though.
russul chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Hi :) love this story you have written.. Though I noticed you haven't updated in 4 years.. Doubt you are ever going to continue.. ?
darkpsychoqueen chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
ooooh! cant wait to read what happens next please update soon!