Reviews for Rosalie Potter
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 1 . 5/5
Sooooo... Henry is Male!Hermione, Rebekah is Fem!Ron, and Rose is Fem!Harry... Awesome , going to continue on reading
I just wanted to comment on the first chapter X3
Jillyan Weasley-Potter chapter 11 . 4/1
I really hope you decide to continue!
Isali chapter 2 . 1/29
Update please, as I am hooked on this story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
Please update soon! I know that you have other stuff to do, but I am really into this story and would appreciate it if you would update. Perhaps a little bit of protective Remus and Sirius :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Please update!:D
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I can honestly say I love over protective Fred and George
EmpressLupin chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I hope that there's more twinz. You should really continue with this awesome story!
tlyxor1 chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
So disappointed to find that this story hadn't been updated in three years. Enjoyed regardless though.
russul chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
Hi :) love this story you have written.. Though I noticed you haven't updated in 4 years.. Doubt you are ever going to continue.. ?
darkpsychoqueen chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
ooooh! cant wait to read what happens next please update soon!
EisForElephant chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
please update this fiction thank you
evans137 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Wow - great story! I really enjoyed reading something so different from all other stories I've read so far. Thank you very much! :-) I loved Rosalies and Cedrics relationship - they're so cute and make such a great couple. I was really shocked by Beka's outburst and what she said about Rosalie's parents but I thought it fitted into the story and I think it will take time for Rosalie to forgive her friend but I think this makes the story more interesting. It also leaves more time for the Cedric/Rosalie part - which I really like reading.

I would love to read more of it. This story is just tooooooooo good to be given up - I beg you to continue!
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
I hope you come back to it eventually as I really like it :) can't wait for more!
Padfootette chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
please update this story soon it is such a great story