Reviews for Rosalie Potter
Evaline101 chapter 11 . 10/19
I really like this version. Please update soon.
I just reread this story and it got me to missuing Cedric fem harry fics there are hardly any of them can you maybe update this story I'm missing it
YASSS~ FINALLY, A FEMALE HARRY POTTER WAS HAS BLACK HAIR!
IlOVEFANFIC14 chapter 11 . 8/20
please update
InnocentDemon chapter 11 . 7/30
Please keep wrighting
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 11 . 3/22
UPDATE PLEASE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
FamilyBusiness1854 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Please keep Cedric alive!
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
Cedric isn't going to die, is he? Please don't kill him.
PleaseStopYourScaringMe chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
please ...i NEED MORE
LadyScatty chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
I wish you would continue this story, it has a really good potential, but I don't have very much hope, i'm leaving a review just in case you decide to take a look : While you focus more on Rosalie and her love life, you don't mention a lot of things, magical progress for example, is she powerful ? You described her as smart and dedicated and gave a good explanation but because you started this fanfiction in her fourth year and we see Cedric really soon, you focused only on that and left other aspects of Rosalie's life in the dark.
I love the passionate moments you wrote between Rose and Cedric, they made my day and I can see them progressing as a solid couple and it's this complicity that pleased me the most in your story. (I'm sorry I probably made a lot of mistakes as english is not my first language (if you need french translations for Fleur's character I could help you))
sanam1234u chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
awesome story.. love cedric rose moments...its so passionae and full of love... :) ..please update soon...
Danielle chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Very nice! I haven't read anything with this plot before. I really like it!
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Sooooo... Henry is Male!Hermione, Rebekah is Fem!Ron, and Rose is Fem!Harry... Awesome , going to continue on reading
I just wanted to comment on the first chapter X3
Jillyan Potter-Black chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I really hope you decide to continue!
Isali chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
Update please, as I am hooked on this story