Reviews for Of Capes and Shurikens
fetherhd chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
of course there are unicorns...if you dont truly believe all you see is a small white blue eyed horse...hehehehe Do you believe!
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
"Shun the non-believer." XD That made me lol. I bet there is too a unicorn on Gaia somewhere! Pretty please update soon!
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
New chapter. Yay:)

Shun the nonbeliever... ... :D
Knock-Out92 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Haha Just wanted to say chapter 3 was crack up for me, i loved it :)
Mako Headrush chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Yuffie's letter to mama - total WIN. LMAO! This made me giggle stupidly a la Tifa. -

And, of course I love Vincent like WHOA. 3

well done! :)
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
Awww... That was cute... .

Good job. :D
TheVulpineHero1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
The characterisations of Yuffie and Vincent in this are well done, particularly Yuffie's. The idea itself (sexy ninja vampire baby) is amusing itself, frankly. I just read it and was, like, "Whaaaat. Why didn't I think of that?"

Other than that, I'm sorry to say that I don't have too much to say about this. I read some dialogue-only fics back when I was part of the Sonic fandom, and I never particulalry enjoyed them as a style, to be honest. After all, so much of communication is wrapped up in non-verbal signs like body language...Ah, but I disgress. My point is that, even though I didn't get a huge buzz out of this one, it's not your fault; it's merely my own views on the form it's written in. I wholeheartedly support experimenting with new styles, though, so really, no worries.

All in all, it was enjoyably humourous. Looking forwards to more. (It's actually a good thing that the prompts are being challenging. If they were too easy, they wouldn't be good practice/experimentation, no?)
The-Windflower-Fairy chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Haha! That one made me laugh. :D My fav so far, I think. Though all the drabbles are nicely written. :)
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

"We'd have the sexiest ninja-vampire baby alive!"

That's my favourite chapter.

Oh, you didn't review my new oneshots yet. :p

Go, do it! :o
TheVulpineHero1 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
A drabble folder, hm? That's a great idea. I've found my two to be very good practice, especially with brevity and experimentation.

Just to say that it's not technically a drabble folder; a drabble is exactly 100 words long, although a lot of people use it to refer to any piece that's kinda short. Yours are more flashfics, or, indeed, fully formed oneshots.

Other than that, there's some good stuff going on here. I'm recognising a lot of the stuff you're doing as stuff I do myself when writing short stuff- looking at two sides and then bringing it together, repetition of phrases (maybe s/he was...), and other stuff. Your grasp of the themes and characters is pretty good.

You might want to experiment with subtlety and imagery later in this collection; try writing with a whole lot of metaphors, or even in a surrealist way. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with.

I'll throw you a prompt; I was originally going to use it for my dictionary challenge a while ago, but that kinda fizzled out. The prompt is 'Devour'; see if you can pick up on the connotations of it to emphasise the difference to 'swallow' or 'eat'.

It's been so long since I was able to actually read and review stuff adequately...time keeps running away from me! But I'm glad I finally got time to see check this out.
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Awwwwwwwww! That was Yuffidorable! And guess what, I'm logged in! :D

But not so awesome- I twisted my ankle... Or somethin'... All I know is it's waaaaaay bigger than the other one, and it HURTS! And I had to narch :/ (y'know, 'cause that's what we band kids do at band camp!)

Anyways, GRRRReat job, and I'm waiting for more fluff and other updates! :D
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
fanfiction won't let me log in, again :p

So if you love me enough to reply, just send me a PM. :)

This my be one of the most Yuffidorable fics I've ever read, so congrats. :)

And I'll be waiting for more drabble-anxiously, of course. .
XlittlexninjaX24 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
fanfiction won't let me log in, again :p

So if you love me enough to reply, just send me a PM. :)

This my be one of the most Yuffidorable fics I've ever read, so congrats. :)

And I'll be waiting for more drabble-anxiously, of course. .