Reviews for Ron's Life
icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
What a wonderful way to resolve the conflict between Ron/Harry and Ron/Hermione! Although I was a bit uncomfortable with Hermione dying, you handled it sensitively and realistically. I do kind of want to bash elderly!Ron and elderly!Harry's heads together though. DUDES, WHEN THERE'S NO OBSTACLES, GO FOR IT.

So yeah, a very nice piece, thank you :)
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
What a beautiful story! It was so right that he experienced that with both of them. And although I'm not crying, my eyes feel very heavy and are a little bit wet. Well done!
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
love it awesome
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was so sweet a perfect ending to the books' original epilogue!
Fl4dd3rm0uz chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Really sweet story. I loved how you made them all three soul mates, you could have added Ginny as well to that list. (Might have given it another twist.)

I feel like you didn't really decide on whether to actually make them fulfill their feelings and the reading of the story shows that it comes unexpected but not necessarily in a good way - it seems just a bit jumpy.

Other than that it's very melancholic, reminds me a bit of Frank Sinatra's "My Way": regrets I've had a few but then again too few to mention - except that there are no real regrets here.

All in all, nice idea with ok writing. (I'm just criticising I'm not sure whether I'm actually able to do it better ;) )

7/10.
CrazyWildandProud chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
really ron/harry that is sooo overplayed.
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I was a little shocked there when it turned gay suddenly, but well written.
gypsey'sFIREWHISKYgames chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
this is a different concept, i dont really read harry/ron stories or most harry potter slash stories to be honest, but this caught my attention and i liked it. I really loved though, that you made it clear that ron still loved hermione, i think that was necessary and im glad :)
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Hm, you enjoy playing with the V and N relationships of HarryRonHermione and GinnyHarryRonHermione. Its certainly interesting.

I don't think I've ever pleaded for Harry and Ron to not have sex. Here, I did. No old man sex for me, thank you very much.

The one thing I will say is usually slah fans will make Ginny a bitch to make themselves feel better about using Harry and I kinda like that you don't do that. Don't misunderstand me, I have no love for Ginny. I simply have no hate for her either.

Do you think the quality of my reviews are going down?

I do.

Much fanfic love,

Chance
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aw this was so sad and sweet and I nearly cried. ] wonderful job.