Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
*sigh* All good things must

come to an end,like this story

for Eddie has an

amusement park,Ivy and Harley

are a team,poor Joker was fired

(imagine...telling the JOKER to

get lost!)from his job,I'll assume

that Jonathan

is working somewhere as a professor

again,Jervis is probably working for

Wayne Enterprises...again and hopefully

with an Alice of his own.

And the other Rogues are still Roguing!lol.
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
"You're no fun anymore." But the

Joker being who he is will not

give up just like that,will he? :
highland girl 1592 chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
The Scarecrow watching the Scissor Guy

reduced to a state of pure terror(and taking

notes!)was my favorite scene in this .
Barcavolio chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Very nice little story, and a fairly realistic portrayal of what might have happened if Bruce had ever been exposed as Batman - the Joker and Riddler devastated that their ultimate opposition had been taken down, while the other rogues celebrate!
MissBliss8527 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
So what happened to the rest of the villains? The Joker's gone sane, Riddler set up Edward Nygma's Puzzle Palace, Poison Ivy's in Arkham. What about Scarecrow, Jervis, Killer Croc, Harley?
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
*standing ovation*
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Uh **** is really

going to hit the fans now.:
highland girl 1592 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Of course the first thing

they have to do is discredit

yon 'Edward Scissorhands.':D
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
This is like the only consevible way batman could ever end...

And I scares the fuck out of me.
SkywardShadow chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
This is completely brilliant. Really exciting and enjoyable to read, the characterization is awesome, and your writing is pristine. Fabulously done.
Yurisbloom911 chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
That was so marvelous! It's just so amazing. This has been one of the best most thought out Batman fanfics I've ever read. It was so well done and a real joy to read. Thank you for this amazing work of art.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
When you think about it, this is probably the best way that they could ever (god forbid) end the series
skelemarshes chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Wow, good fanfic, as usual with you.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Wow. Just wow. I haven't read a Batman fic for several months (and now I sound like a Bataholic at a meeting or something - 'Hi, I'm FinalFallenFantasy and I haven't read a Batman fanfiction for X months...') and this is the perfect one to start back up on. I love the entire concept, though the idea of Batman being... well, not Batman anymore is so... well, it's oddly tragic. I would, however, love to see this as a proper graphic novel of Batman. It would be a fantastic one, I know it.
that.was.random chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely loved every bit!

Heh, Eddie does have a bit of a thing for amusement parks, doesn't he? Did Bruce hire him for a while too, or did he go straight into business for himself?