Reviews for Blame It on the Muggleborn!
No-haters chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
HOT
Zanzabaar chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I absolutely love this and the last paragraph was amazing!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
LOL! I loved the Harmione/Herry thing, hilarious! Very hot too! Loved it!

:D
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh dear. That's slightly weird, perhaps Hermione and Ginny should have shagged on the side as well, keep things even.
TheMischiefMonster chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG! Okay I loved this. One the fact that harry wasn't obvious aout his love for dick up his ss and the fact that hermoine and ginny didnt really care that thay could 'shag' anyone they want. Are they swingers? lolz Hermoine and ginny ever have a little romance together..yeah that would complete the love circle XP anyway...

Great sexy story ;)

-NeglectSummerAzure
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Eh. Still brilliant writing style and POV, but i really realllllyy wished you would have made hermione tell ron that she knew he hadn't been as enthusiastic as before/blah blah blah/ go fuck harry/blah blah blah/NOT mention the breast part at the end. ew. but good job anyway i guess:3
kasssumi chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awesome.

Many thanks to Dean, I suppose.
Manin chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
this. is. awesome.

seriously.

its funny, well written, hot, in character, (or as in character as you can be when nothing like this ever happened in the series) and just all in all, an awesome story, i loved it! :D
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
::sorts:: Love it! terrific job! well done!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
*facepalm*

Drunken femslash, ftw?

I want to know your purpose here, like, did you look up one day and say "What if Dean turned everyone gay?" and it went from there, or did you say "How can I make a story with Harry/Ron slightly cannon?" Or what? I'm truly curious.

I don't know what else to say. It was a funny story. The N shaped relationship is odd, (Ginny-HarryRon-Hermione) but its Harr Potter. A lot of things are odd in that verse and I suppose that's not the thing to be questioning.

This is a conclusive sentence.

Much fanfic love,

Your Biggest Fan ;D
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Sounds like a fun relationship. Dean gayified everyone in the dorm made me giggle a little stupidly. Good fic. Love how it ended up acutally (will keep all Ginny related comments to myself)
Ihavequitdontexpectupdates chapter 1 . 7/12/2010