Reviews for How To Be More
A little Blur-ry chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Loved it!
maphie chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Fun read! Thanks for posting.
RFM86 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh Art! Wow. *fans self* That was hot!

Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I haven't seen that movie, but I adore your Art. Thanks for sharing. Did you find any more?
Cared chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Art is one of my favourite Rob characters and I may have watched that film about 100 times. I love what you've done to him - where you let his mind and other parts go. LOL
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Even though ffn has been fail lately, nothing on my alert list has updated in two days! So, I decided to "fic dive" by clicking on a random author name on the list (I need to move 1929 from alerts to to my favorites since it's complete :D) and found this gem! Loved it! Thank you!
abinar chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I never reviewed this? But it is so made of awesome!
DawnBeforeTwilight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
go Art!
NatashaK89 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Itd be fun to see a full multichap xover with twilight and how to be bellaXart...this was fun to read

tasha
Ausgirl101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Forceful, aggressive, dirty, hilarious... um DETAILED. What happened to that shy girl in Wrigley Field? Holy Moley Deb. Art will never me passive ANYTHING ever again.

My face is still slightly frozen into a huge grin. Thank you for this ... very um, polished.

AG xx
rinabina chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh Debb, I loved this fic! I was browsing through your blog the other night and I saw this! Took me completely by surprise and I adored it! His voice was so in character and I love that this makes the movie end happily. :)

Fav line? "Oh no, now I've done it. I've got an erection." So. Art. FLOVE.

The lemony goodness was super lemony and good. Really really beautiful fic. Love love LOVE it!
Saren Kol chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OMG, I totally loved this fic. I loved Art before but this just makes me want to take him out back and 'give him a polish'. Awesome job!
QuantumFizzx chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh, how I flove this story. I was in a funk today & it occurred to that reading this again might be just the ticket.

I can't impress upon you how much my I admire the authenticity with which you've captured quirky, lovable Art & honored the character as he transitions through this new experience.

Awesome job. One of the few things I've wanted to read more than once.
ginaransom chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Deb! Whoa, the car schmexin was uber hawt! I didnt even know you wrote this. I was trolling some random Robsite and they were rec'in fic, and low and behold I find yours. Loved it! *smooches*
bbbee chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Woot hun! Congrats on the win! :)

About time Art got some ;P ...The freezer scene was so much fun, the pervy women and the frozen veggies! LOL

Never liked Art's girlfriend all that much in the movie (seriously, how can anyone dump Rob ...in any shape he may come? ;)) but yea, forceful and agressive works very well for him, so I see where she's coming from in this fic...

Great job hun!