Reviews for Auror Training
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was the most realistic sex scene I've ever read. Also one of the most interesting Ron pieces. Thank you, it was well written and exciting to read.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
N'awwww love these two! I like how nervous and trial-and-error they were with their first time, hot but also sweet.

nice one!

:D
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great great story! I love how inexperienced they both were, even with the little hint of annoyance from Harry. It's much more realistic than when two "Straight" boys are suddenly gay sex experts! Well done!
MellaBrooke chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Jealous Ron is pretty much my favorite. This was fantastic.
Miss Unafraid chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is really good. Sometimes I really hate stories where they already know everything. I think it was refreshing to read this and you write well.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This, right here, blows everything else out of the water. This was one of the, hands down, best sex scenes I have ever read. And, believe me, I've read quite a few sex scenes. You are the type of person people form cults around.

Hm... two boys who have been previously unintroduced to gay culture not knowing how to properly prepare for anal sex, imagine that! Sex being loving, and wonderful but imperfect? - geez, what a stretch! I'm not so much blown away by how amazing this was but by the fact everyone else hasn't realized how brilliant this was and caught up.

I'm not even reading the main characters or rating or summaries now, so I went into this story blind. At first I thought it MIGHT be Harry/Ginny then Harry/Goldstein. Needless to say, I wasn't extremely happy. Yet, you pulled through and gave me beautiful, brilliant Harry/Ron in a sloppy, delicious way that was fucking real.

I cannot praise this enough. Beyond all else, it felt so real. It drew me in and it felt like it was actually happening. Which is really the most you can ask for from a novel.

You, sir, need to write a full on legnthy story. Perhaps you have, I won't know till I read them all.

A thought I had - is it hard rewriting Harry and Ron coming together several times? Like as if you're in a time warp and you have to experience them finally finding each other several times, only to be thrown back to the start in another setting. I'd imagine that might frustrate me a bit.

You're brilliant at what you do, so I hope you enjoy it.

Much fanfic love,

Chance

PS: I'm pretty sure I'm the only whose done this, so I can be called "Your Biggest Fan".
Carrietta chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
My God, that was too hot for words. Fantastic job. Write more Ron/Harry stories please.
Delibel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hilarious - them trying to do it for the first time and not knwing what to do.

Great writing.
HinatasInnerStrength chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
That was pretty good. I would've liked it if you put more detail into the parts that weren't, you know, the sex scenes and whatnot(though those were kinda nice, ecspecially with the awkwardness of them both pretty much being virgins.) Yeah, I wouldn't mind all the dialogue if there were more description, which was my only problem with it. But there were parts that really made me laugh. I liked it, good job. Also one more thing, I think it would have been even better if Harry seemed more like...well, Harry. If he was more in character. Just somefink I noticed. But, again, nice job :D